This application allows to send passwords (and all other data) stored in Keepass2Android app directly to your PC (as a USB keyboard input) using InputStick wireless receiver.
- *** InputStick USB Receiver ***
- Keepass2android application (free) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android_nonet)
- InputStickUtility application (free)
With InputStick you can:
- type user name and password
- type login page URL directly into your web browser
- type single characters from you password ("masked password" often used by online banks)
- type any text copied into clipboard
- type codes from Google Authenticator or other apps (via clipboard)
- create custom macros which can automatize entire login procedure
- remotely control your PC (keyboard & mouse)
InputStick works with any USB host that supports generic HID keyboard. You don't need to install any additional software or custom drivers.
Currently supported keyboard layouts: Belgian (FR/NL), Canadian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK/US/international/Dvorak), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR/PT), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss (FR/DE)
Note: this application replaces previous version of the plugin (released by Philipp Crocoll, Croco Apps).
For more info, please visit: