Invaluable Love this app. It's especially useful when traveling with two young kids and allows us to plan stops as we go.
Nearly perfect... This is a great find as we prepare to drive across the country. Only thing to improve - don't leave GPS on at all times - utilize Google location services on the device to combine GPS, cellular, and Wi-Fi location. Let the user decide if full on GPS is the best way.Yeah, and I paid the remove ads fee within the first 10 minutes because this app is so useful!
No Changes from the free app. I was using the free app and then purchased the app. There was no change. Still has adds and when I try to remove them it wants me to buy it again. I checked and I was charged. Restarted my phone and it didn't help. How do I get a refund?
Very useful I usually travel to different states often where all the time buying hotel is not affordable. This app helps me find nearest rest area so that I can take rest.
Let me down in CA Inaccurate info in CA. Guys, please verify rest area amenities. You have sites listed with RV dumps that do not have them. App is unusable for trip planning.
Good but seems like incomplete A very good and useful app. However seems incomplete. For example it doesn't have any entry for I-78 in NJ
- Fixed bug when trying to view a rest stop's details
- Fixed bug with map crashing on timeouts
- Updated main application to support Android's Material Design
- Redesigned rest stop details screen
- Users can now report errors better within the app
- New icons for rest stops that service both directions of the highway
- All new servers behind the scenes
- Minor bug fixes
* Please contact us if you have any issues! Feedback (via review or not) is greatly appreciated!
Rest areas listed by mile marker. Covers all major U.S. interstates I-4 to I-99.