In collaboration with the site Planetexo.fr, the series of EXOGUS allows applications to work all the French program as fun exercises: Quiz holes and phrases.
The application was developed with professionals in teaching and a speech therapist to provide academic support suited for children with learning difficulties, including dys children (dyslexia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, dysphasia. ..). The application is fully usable by children who do not have these problems, but wish to improve in French.
✓ The application contains hundreds of exercises arranged by subject: conjugation, grammar and spelling.
✓ Ability to change text size and the font.
✓ Colorized letters (vowels, consumed).
✓ Adaptive Difficulty for not returning the same questions.
✓ A timer (timer time) sets the duration of the exercises according to the time that suits you.
✓ A simple and uncluttered interface to not distract the child.
The French program for the CE1:
★ ★ Conjugation
- The future of being and having aids and the first group verbs -er ending
- The imperfect auxiliary be and have the first group and verbs -er ending
- The present tense of the auxiliary be and have the first group and verbs -er ending
- The past tense of the auxiliary be and have the first group and verbs -er ending
- The infinitive
- The present tense of the verbs do, come, be
★ ★ Grammar
- The opposites
- The interrogative sentences
- Negative sentences
- Proper nouns and common nouns
- The type and number of the noun
- Personal pronouns
- Recognize the phrase
★ ★ Spelling
- The letter c
- The letter g
- The letter m
- The letter s
- The agreement of name and gender and number
- The agreement of the adjective in gender and number
- The verb agreement depending on the subject
The tutoring EXOGUS mobile applications are available for classes CE1, CE2, CM1, CM2.