Hail Recon by Interactive Hail Maps
Developed by Conner Harkness
Forensic Level Hail Maps
- Radar accurate hail swaths allow you to pinpoint where the hail fell in ten highly accurate levels, ranging from ½” to over 3” hail in ¼” increments.
- Location indicator lets you see exactly where you are in relationship to the hail swath.
- Hail Finder allows you to find hail storms based on map location - just zoom to any specific location and tap “Find Hail in Current Map”.
- On-the-ground hail reports confirms hail size and intensity with storm spotter measured hail hitting the ground.
- View road map, satellite, and hybrid view by tapping the button at the bottom right corner of the map, then select one of the three map modes: Standard; Satellite; and Hybrid.
- Hail Recon makes it easy to take notes while you are in the field.
- View where you’ve already canvassed, and where you’ve not yet been.
- Drop a marker at your current location, or press the map for a second and it will drop there.
- Indicate damage severity, hail size, wind damage and comments.
- Drop a marker at a prospecting location and tap to get driving directions.
- Find any address - tap the button at the bottom-right corner of the map screen to enter an address to find, and Hail Recon will drop a marker at that address on the map.
- Generate, view, and email a comprehensive hail impact report based on any of your address markers.
- Review your address markers on the app or on the full screen maps.
- Your address markers are private to your account and cannot be seen by anyone else.
Push Notification Hail Alerts
- Alerts play different sounds for small, medium, and large hail reports.
- Each account may have any number of devices subscribed to your hail alerts - just sign in on the device once, and you’re set!
- Pause your alerts anytime with just a tap!
- Integrates with your Interactive Hail Maps subscription for access to all historical storm dates (over six years)
Keywords: hail, hail map, hail reports, storm reports