Business, specifically Accounting is its own language! This free Accounting Ratio Calculator can help translate those difficult to understand numbers and words into simple terms and digits. Included within this application is a series of formulas and ratios used throughout the Business World. Each formula and ratio comes with a brief informative description as to what the formula/ratio is used for. You may select from any of the ratios and formulas to open up the accounting calculator to assist you with calculating the answer and all this for free!
Don’t settle with those outdated calculators! To make things better, this lightweight, free Accounting Calculator is designed to be modern, simple, beautiful, and eye catching! The accounting ratio calculator is completely functional and work friendly; great for office use!
Each answer is formatted to an understandable simple format for you to understand!
Whether if you’re into investments and the stock market, perhaps looking for a tool for making informed business decisions, or simply a college student trying to learn all the Profitability and Risk Ratios, the Accounting Ratio Calculator is the BEST app and tool to help get you started!
Even if you’re an accountant, this free accounting ratio calculator is the tool for you because you can calculate all the numbers you need all in one place! No need to waste paper and pencils when you have it all in one device!
The best part is that you can leave a comment or suggestion and if appropriate, we’ll add the ratio to the built in accounting calculator!
Divided into two portions, you can choose from a variety of ratios and formulas that fall within the categories of Risk and Profitability Ratios; Solvency and Liquidity Ratios are included as well!
Determine if the company or firm you’re looking into is stable enough!
Included Risk ratios and Formulas:
Acid Test Ratio - A more conservative approach to measure current assets available for paying off current liabilities.
Average Collection Period - Calculate the average number of days to collect a company’s receivables.
Average Days in Inventory - Measure how many days a company keeps inventory.
Current Ratio - Determine whether a company has enough current assets to pay off current liabilities.
Debt to Equity Ratio - Debt Holders have the ability to put companies into bankruptcy for failure of payment unlike Stockholders. This measures the risk of bankruptcy.
Inventory Turnover Ratio - Calculate on average how often a firm sells its entire inventory during the year.
Receivables Turnover Ratio - Calculate how many times on average a firm collects its receivables during the year.
Times Interest Earned Ratio - Measure if the company generates more than enough income to pay interest payments.
Included Profitability Ratios and Formulas:
Asset Turnover - Measure the sales volume in relation to the investment in assets. Does it have enough liquid assets to pay current debt?
Gross Profit Ratio - Calculate the portion of money left over from revenue after cost of goods sold. Used for paying additional expenses and in future savings.
Price Earnings Ratio - Compare a share price with its earnings per share. (Stock Price / Earnings Per Share)
Profit Margin - Measure the income earned per each dollar of sales. (Net Income / Net Sales)
Return on Assets - Measure the income earned on each dollar invested in assets. How effective are assets used to generate earnings?
Return on Equity - Measure the income earned per dollar in stockholders equity. How much money does a firm make with the money shareholders invested?
Make proper decisions prior to the stock market. Download the Accounting Ratio Calculator for Free now!
Usufrua de todas as facilidades que este serviço lhe oferece e realize, com tranquilidade, todas as suas operações bancárias, directamente do seu dispositivo móvel.
Principais funcionalidades disponíveis:
• Consulta da Posição Integrada, Saldos, Movimentos e NIB/IBAN;
• Pagamento de Serviços, Estado e Carregamentos de Telemóveis;
• Transferências Entre Contas CA e Interbancárias;
• Operações Frequentes e Operações Pré-Autenticadas;
• Consulta de Localização e Contactos das Agências CA;
• Contactos Linha Directa.
Para utilizar o CA Mobile é necessário que seja aderente ao Serviço On-Line Particulares e que tenha o SAF (Sistema de Autenticação Forte) activo.
O acesso ao CA Mobile é efectuado com a inserção de um código PIN de segurança, confidencial, composto por 4 dígitos, previamente definido por si, no Serviço On-Line Particulares.
A adesão e/ou utilização do serviço é gratuita.
A instalação e a utilização das aplicações CA Mobile em redes móveis, podem implicar consumo de dados. Os custos cobrados são os estabelecidos entre o Cliente e a Operadora.
O seu Banco à distância de um toque.
Língua: Suporte multilingue (Português e Inglês)
Requer o Android 2.1 ou superior.
This application has been published by The Legal & General Group, one of the UK’s leading financial services companies.
The following permissions are required for this app:
Network communication - access to the internet in order to keep your app up-to-date.
Your personal information – the ‘key tax dates’ section will access your calendar so you are able to save important dates as reminders if you want.
This APP has been conceptualised and designed by CA Manu Agrawal for Chartered Accountants, CA Students, Tax Professionals and businessmen dealing in Finance/Taxation. This APP has various features which are search of PAN, TAN, TDS Rate Chart, Cost Inflation Index Calculator, Depreciation Rate Chart, ROC Fees Calculator and Bank Code details (for search of IFSC code). A Tax calculator will be added shortly.
It also has a market barometer which gives live rates of Nifty, Sensex, Gold, Silver, Dollar, Euro and Pound.
The APP is easy to use, user friendly and Free for you.
In case of any suggestion please send mail to :
CA Manu Agrawal
The application has some unique features like Custom View, Split View (an option to read two provisions together). Latest updates and top stories of tax and corporate Laws can be accessed from anywhere and anytime.Additional Features: Bookmarks,Notes,Save data in Offline mode,Taxmann’s Search
As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, the ACCA Student Planner application offers you:
- Advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- A countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- An interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- An insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- The location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
- Push Notifications and Alert Centre. Receive updates and critical alerts from ACCA. Please ensure you upgrade and accept to receive these notifications.
- Contact Centre. Send requests to ACCA Connect and dial ACCA local country low cost numbers.
Review or learn the top 200 of the most common accounting terms.
Includes multiple-choice quiz, flash cards, and dictionary/glossary listing.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with the Accounting news feed
keywords: public accounting, certified public accountant, accountancy, tax accounting, finance, bank
“Tax Brahma” is initiative to provide updated Statutory Notifications, Circulars and other general information of interest pertaining to all Statutory Direct & Indirect Taxes like Income Tax, Service tax, Central Excise, Customs, VAT, PT, PF, ESIC to the relevant decision makers in an organization even when on the move.
Our panel of experts will discuss on relevant notifications and its effect on Trade followed by an in depth analysis.
The recent notifications of interest will appear under Notifications, followed by respective sections, where archives of older notification will also be made available.
This is a free App, downloadable, which enables you to have day to day update of State & Central Government notifications, circulars on the Move. Land Mark Judgments of the High court and Supreme Court also be available on the app.
In a Nutshell,” Tax Brahma“ is a Pocket adviser on your Tax & Statutory. Many more features to be added in future.
Looking forward for the support & your views.
Finding it hard to keep track of your daily expenses?
Can't keep track of bills / payslips?
Use My Wallet to make your life easier.
- Manage your accounts, budget, bills and expenses in one place.
- Add accounts with initial balance and color-coded.
- Add credit/charge account and set credit limit.
- Add transfer between accounts.
- Account calendar view your balances on specific date and account balance till specific date.
- Move transactions to other accounts easily.
- Move account position up and down in account list.
- Monthly income and expenses list by date and category.
- Add income and expense easily.
- Add bills/receipts and set reminder.
- Advanced recurring (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) to add bills/receipts.
- Set your budget limit on category basis.
- Manage budget with weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Summary view - check daily performance (last 7 days) on expenses and monthly performance (last 6 months) with balances.
- Reports - pie graph and line graph
- Show reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date.
- Expense and income reports by category.
- Expense versus income report.
- Manage categories with color-coded and set icon (available 150+ icons).
- Manage notes, payee, payer to add quick entry.
- Set passcode to protect your data.
- Export your data as .csv file.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Theme - Light and Dark.
- Set your local currency (available 150+ currencies).
- Set Notification time and sound for bills.
Containing some very useful tax calculators, including a Ne Salary to Gross Salary calculator, Stamp Duty Calculators, Car BIK and much more.
There are also details on some valuable tax saving schemes and this year's tables.
Now you can have instant access to your latest business and personal accountancy facts, dates and calculators. Using the latest technology, the ‘News’ section will be updated directly by us, so you get the very latest news, views and offers from HWB Chartered accountants - in real time, all through your App.
It’s designed to be a super helpful place to get handy information whenever you need it. Our team is always on hand to provide professional, personal advice and guidance.
As a proactive, forward thinking firm of accountants we wanted to reach out to you in a modern, time effective way. Enjoy, with our compliments!
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.