With the eICS app, you can perform critical tasks using a proven subset of incident command tools to manage emergency situations and facilitate an effective response from wherever you are when a crisis arises.
According to your roles and permissions, you can:
• Create, update, and manage incidents
• Enter command center and other location details
• Assign ICS positions and track candidate availability
• Respond with availability, location and ETA
• View and add event log entries
• Update objectives
• Create, view, filter, and send messages to one or more recipients
• Assign priorities to messages, add messages to the event log, and attach photos
• Access Coordinated Response add-on features
Information entered in the app is immediately available in the eICS solution to keep everyone up-to-date and connected through the command or emergency operations center.
eICS is a web-based operations and emergency management solution that facilitates planning for, responding to and recovering from minor disruptions and major disasters. eICS provides the tools necessary for the most effective response, as well as the means to complete reporting and comply with NRF, NEMSIS, HICS, NIMS and other accrediting agency standards.
A valid account is required to access this Juvare solution. Learn more at www.juvare.com.