*JAN 1ST HEADS UP - New improved version coming!*
Love creating music or writing? Use Wotja to make your own ambient generative & reflective music, MIDI and 'text-to-music' melodies & music ideas. Generate 'cut-up' text for creative writing, too.
▸ CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION
Wotja is the evolution of SSEYO Koan, Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl & Tiklbox. It uses generative techniques we've been crafting for nearly 30 years.
As you'd expect of a generative system with such a long history of continuous development, it is deep, unique & powerful. However, you don't need to be a musician or expert to use it. Anyone inquisitive can learn to master its power; see our video tutorials.
This version is locked in 'Free Mode' with various limitations (see Intermorphic website for details). For more capabilities purchase the 'annual' version [see Note 1].
▸ KEY FEATURES [See Notes]
• Easily generate beautiful live ambient music, melodies & MIDI
• 100s of gorgeous generative music templates for mixing & editing are included
• 130+ parameters for generative (MIDI) music composition
• Channel 1 MIDI Out/In to drive external synths [experimental]
• 'Text-to-Music' function to quickly generate reflective music & melodies using text in ANY language
• Mix randomization options for fast creation of ideas, mixes & automatic albums
• 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/generative cell sequencing
• Editors to let you experiment with sound design & modular synth/FX networks
• SF2 wavetable & WAV/Ogg loop support for custom sounds
• Cut-up editor for word locking, syllable rules, word alternatives, 5 source fields & more
• 1 minute continuous live music generation [Music Play Time Timeout]; press play to restart
• Light & dark UI modes
• Opens Noatikl, Mixtikl & Liptikl files
• Lots more…
1) Purchase the 'annual' version at the Amazon Appstore for the following additional capabilities: Save/Export of all Mix/Cut-Up Editing; Multi-Channel MIDI Out/In (experimental); Music Play Time Timeout of 8 hours; Export of mixes from albums, add mixes to albums and edit & save all playlist & albums settings; Mixdown recording (WAV, MIDI).
2) Wotja uses a combination of AI Techniques & heuristics to compose its generative music & melodies.
3) FREE Loop Paks: https://intermorphic.com/pak
4) Tip: If you get breakup or audio artefacts when playing the mixes in an automatic album you have created it is because those mixes require too much of your processor. Go to Wotja X > Settings > Random > (General/Mix section) and set the "Tracks" value to 2 or even 1; then try creating a new album.
5) Experimental MIDI support: If you need multi-channel MIDI Out/In then before buying the 'annual' version first try the free version on your device and ascertain that your external MIDI device is detected and works as expected with Channel 1.
• Info, FAQ, Guide, Videos & More: https://intermorphic.com/wotja
• Privacy: https://intermorphic.com/privacy
• Terms: https://intermorphic.com/tos
Please let us know via @intermorphic on Twitter or our website contact form. Thank you!