The Kulku application has been renewed!
OPEN, SHARE, VISIT
With the Kulku service, your housing association can access new possibilities for managing common doors. Advanced functions help all users of the property to get around more easily.
With the Kulku application, residents can
• Manage your own doors regardless of location
• Easily distribute access rights, e.g. to guests or food shipments, according to the types (one-time use/temporary) and validity periods that you define yourself
• Recognizes visitors based on voice and voice communication and opens doors for visitors if desired
• Add frequently used doors as favorites and conveniently open them directly from the home view
• (COMING) Reserve and pay for shifts in shared spaces and travel in them during the reservation
With the Kulku application, visitors can
• Uses the door phone by reading the door environment of the KulkuQR tile
• Makes a video call to the residents of the resident list to identify themselves and enter
Safe and easy movement in the yard of residential buildings, in stairwells and common areas affects the resident experience. The domestic KULKU service was developed to improve the residents' resident experience and enable smooth booking and payment of shared spaces.
Currently, the KULKU service is already in use in more than ten cities and covers more than 150 destinations. Please contact us (email@example.com) if your doors are not yet connected to the Kulku service.