Intralinks pioneered the virtual data room (VDR) and started a revolution in the way global banking, M&A dealmaking and capital market transactions get done. Now, more than two decades later, we’re still pioneering innovation. And we’re still the leading VDR trusted by 99% of the Global Fortune 1000.
Our virtual data rooms are built on the world’s most secure digital platform for sensitive, high-stakes transactions, featuring advanced Information Rights Management (IRM), highly managed permissioning capabilities and proven lifetime data protection.
The Intralinks mobile app for Android.
The Intralinks mobile app provides access to mission-critical business information wherever you use your Android device.
• Access your virtual data rooms securely using your password and fingerprint.
• View the latest versions of your documents - documents are continuously synced.
• Download documents to your Android device for offline viewing.
• Use other apps to view Intralinks documents that are not IRM protected by the VDR's
• Share links to documents with colleagues. (They must have permission to open the
• Add, delete, update, rename and move documents. (Requires manager or publisher
• Add comments and other annotations to PDFs.
• Update your Intralinks password.
• Contact Intralinks support by live chat, email or phone.
Virtual data room managers control access to their VDRs and documents in them. Some VDRs may not be available on your mobile device or may have restricted capabilities for viewing and downloading documents.
No setup is required, simply download the app and get to work. Intralinks for Android works with your existing Intralinks account.
Visit www.intralinks.com for more information.