DeHaatTM is a technology led platform to offer end to end agriculture services to Indian farmers with an aim to improve the efficiencies of agriculture value chain.
DeHaatTM connects small farmers to their various needs – Seeds, fertilizers, equipment, crop advisory and market linkage through a wide network of trained micro entrepreneurs. Registered farmers get access to wide range of agricultural inputs (Seed, Fertilizer and Crop protection) directly from competitive sources. Subsequently they get customized crop reminder call in local language as well as crop monitoring support from same DeHaat micro-entrepreneur. Lastly, they sell the farm produce directly to institutional buyers. Farmers place their various demand related agri input, field visit or agri output either through toll free number or mobile application and get last mile services through assigned micro-entrepreneur.
1. Farmers’ Acquisition
• Feature to enrol farmers and maintain their profile details
• Group deals for contract farming
• Collection of field level data and technical queries
2. Last Mile Delivery
• M-Commerce platform for 400+ SKUs of agri input and 50+ market options
• Demand aggregation from farmers
• Delivery of farmers’ demand
• App based recommendations for inventory planning and incentives