Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
The app is easy to use and you can download it for free. So why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can use the app to get a quote or find out contact details for Aviva but the majority of the features are only available to existing customers who register for MyAviva and the app.
App features for existing customer
• View a range of policies in one place. To see a full list of policies available in the app please look at the list below
• Selection of special offers and rewards through Aviva Advantages
• Access to our new life cover estimator tool
• Check the value of your Aviva pension or bond
• Renew your car and home insurance, and set-up handy renewal reminders
• Xchange – send your policy details after a car accident
• Access loyalty discounts on a range of Aviva products
• Access to helpful tips and information
• Help and advice in starting a claim
• PIN protection for added security
• Get quotes on some of our most popular products
Downloading and registering to use the MyAviva app
Once downloaded, you’ll need to have your MyAviva account username and password to register for the app. (We used to call this MyPolicy or MyAccount). You can then set up a 5 digit pin which you can use for subsequent logins. Please visit www.direct.aviva.co.uk to register for an account or to check your username and your password if you’ve forgotten them. You’ll need be registered, to access the full range of features on the app.
Which of your policies are available on the MyAviva app?
• Car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance bought direct from us
• Life insurance, investment bonds, pensions and annuities
• Private health insurance (except company policies)
We're continually adding more of these types of policies to MyAviva, so don't worry if you can't see yours yet
From home and car insurance to energy bills, credit cards and travel, MoreMoney can help you to cut back on your household expenses leaving you with more to spend on the things you love.
• News & deals: get the latest exclusives from the team at MoneySuperMarket and handy hints on how to make your money go further
• To-do list: manage your list of outstanding tasks and set reminders so you're always organised and in control - let us do the hard work so you never miss out on the best deals
• Get a quote: search a range of quotes on the go and find out how much you could save
• Savings in your postcode: see how your quotes compare to the average in your area and find out if you can save money
• Your profile: view and edit your MoneySuperMarket account activity so you’re always up to date
Download now to get money fit and start saving!
MoreMoney is part of the MoneySuperMarket family. We’re always excited to hear from our users, so if you have any questions or feedback please email email@example.com.
The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
With the Just Car Insurance iClaim app, you can collect relevant claim info at the scene of an accident, to send on to Just Car Insurance. Our claims team will then be in touch to start your claim.
To get started, simply download the app and set up your profile – this will save time and stress later on.
What you get:
- Step by step claim process – don’t worry about what details you need to capture, Just Car Insurance iClaim will prompt you for relevant info
- Relevant for all accidents – use the app to tell Just Car Insurance about any vehicle claim, whether its single or multi vehicle, storm damage or theft
- GPS functionality – plots your current location and time for you
- Integrated camera – allows you to take photos of the damage and scene, and attach to your claim
- Auto save – saves the info you enter as you move through each step
- Privacy protected – everything is stored in the app, is PIN enabled and securely sent to Just Car Insurance
• Identify what’s raising your stress levels
• Fast track to a bank of stress relief tips
• Track your stress levels and reasons, get relevant tips to manage the cause of your stress
• Monitor your stress levels and see how they changes over time
• Understand how stress and pressure affects you
My Stress Kit has been developed in collaboration with Aviva UK Health’s clinical team as a handy app that you can keep with you day and night – benefitting from its useful hints for better managing stress, 24 hours a day.
A stress management tool like My Stress Kit can help you deal with life’s day to day ups and downs. With useful stress relief tips, My Stress Kit helps you find a little relief from the tension that’s caused by a busy lifestyle – the more you use it, the more you’ll understand what it is that raises your stress levels, and how you can manage them more effectively.
Important: My Stress Kit is not prescriptive and if you are really feeling that pressure at work or home is affecting you negatively, you should make an appointment with your GP to talk in confidence about reducing stress.
Please note, this application works best on screens using the following resolutions:
Normal mdip - 320 x 480
Normal hdpi - 480 x 800
Large xhdpi - 720 x 1280
If you receive an 'unsupported' notification then your device may not be able to use My Stress Kit at the moment. (Sorry about that.)
- Submit employee insurance claims on-the-go via your mobile device
- Snap a picture and submit necessary receipts/documents electronically
- Stay updated on the claims status via the app’s inbound messaging centre
- View details of your company coverage
- Locate your nearest panel clinic
- Retrieve your medical e-card
Requirements for use:
- An Android mobile device
- WiFi or 3G/4G data connection
- Only Aviva Singapore’s group insurance customers are able to register and use this app
Take the International Solutions app with you, wherever you go. Then you can access worldwide emergency contact numbers and claims information easily, manage your medical records and share them with your doctors worldwide – 24/7.
The International Solutions app makes personal, medical records easy to access in an emergency, but still keeps them private. It’s safe, it’s secure. It’s free for all International Solutions members and comes at a great discounted rate for other Aviva customers using Aviva Advantages - www.aviva.co.uk/advantages
Just download the app, and you’ll have all the details you (and your doctors) need to make the most of your International Solutions policy when you’re living and working overseas.
Who can use the app?
Any Aviva customer can use the app to store and then access personal medical details safely and securely. Any Aviva customer with an International Solutions policy will also benefit from having claims contact numbers handy, wherever they are.
● Manage your medical records. When you keep medical records up to date using this app, you’ll always have access to them, wherever you are, whenever you need care or treatment.
● Share medical records with doctors. Give specific doctors access to the medical information they need. You choose who can see your information.
● 24/7 emergency contacts. Wherever you are, you’ll find the contact numbers and details you need to access eligible medical care.
● Worldwide claims info. Need to make a new claim? If you’re an International Solutions customer then you’ll find all the help you need to start a claim here, quickly and easily.
Your medical records are administrated and managed via MyHealthPassport, powered by Medelinked.
Pocket SQS is Aviva’s online Service Quotation System (SQS) which allows all Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) to generate quick and transparent quotations for their clients. It can be accessed anytime - on the move or in the office on your tablet, smart phone or personal computer.
Pocket SQS can provide quick online quotes for a wide range of Aviva’s Life products such as Term, Investment Linked, Whole Life, Endowments and Mortgage Insurance.
Special care has been taken to enable rider attachment, so your clients can receive comprehensive coverage at your finger tips.
Upon BI generation, Advisors can share it with their clients through email and/or print. It can be sent easily through your tablet, smart phone or personal computer. Alternatively, you may save the information in your profile and attend to it later.
Pocket SQS is also a resource hub, where advisors can find up- to-date forms, sales kits and customer brochures. With its ergonomic design and easy accessibility through Aviva Online, aviva.com.sg, SQS generation has never been more convenient.
It’s travel insurance ‘to go’. Instant quotes, on-the-spot purchase, policy details, and travel FAQs — access it all easily and quickly, round the clock, round the globe. You can also share this handy little app with your family and friends over your social network.
Now, every time you pack your bags, pack some travel insurance, in just a few screen taps. Just click on the app, enter your trip details, and get a quote on-screen in seconds. What’s more, buying your travel insurance is just as quick and easy.
Should there be a hiccup in your travels, you’ll find the Incident Recording and Claim Procedures Guide to come in really handy; you’re assured of instant help, anytime, anywhere.
You can also use the Aviva Singapore Travel App to check your policy and coverage details, and get answers on common travel insurance questions. Plus, you can view, check and edit your profile as well as privacy preferences.
We’ve also made it so easy to share this convenience with your family and friends over Facebook — just click on the ‘Share App’ icon.
To travel without the worries, get the Aviva Singapore Travel mobile app today!
Who can use the app?
Everyone can use the app as long as you hold a valid Singapore NRIC/FIN
Company Reg No.: 196900499K GST Reg No.: MR-8500166-8