Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to email@example.com
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
The following import format are supported:
- Enhance the current chart library or replace it by a better one
1.1.0: Add budgets
1.0.6: Add create/delete operation feature
1.0.5: Add backup/restore database to sd card
1.0.4: Add help message on empty screens
Create accounts, then record transactions to track the money in and out of the accounts. Each time you add or subtract, a record is kept of the amount, date, and balance. You may also record a note describing the item.
• Use it at home as a budget planner, checkbook ledger, and shopping calculator.
• Use it at work for track expenses by project and create estimates.
• Debt Management Tool helps you manage your debt and keeps track of loans you make to others.
• Choice of Light or Dark Theme
• Support for English, Spanish, and French languages
My Accounts is great for personal budgets. Avoid the hassle of using cash and envelopes for your budget. Make an account for each budget category, then 'deposit' the amount you plan to spend. Make Withdrawals as you spend using any form of payment and watch the budget balance decrease each time. Keep track of spending on the go and STAY ON BUDGET with this easy to use spending tracker.
My Accounts also functions as a shopping calculator. Create an account for your shopping trip. Add the price of each item that you add to your cart to keep track of the total.
Checking and Debit Ledger:
Use My Accounts as a 'virtual' check and debit ledger for all your check, debit, and credit transactions. Checks and debit card transaction can take days to clear. Have you ever been unsure of the actual amount that would be left in your checking account after all your checks and swipes had cleared? Pending transactions can hit later - causing expensive overdraft fees. Record every 'swipe' and online purchase and you'll always be sure of the exact amount you really have so you can spend safely. You'll avoid overdraft fees and never have to balance your check book again.
Keep track of expense spending on different categories. My Accounts maintains a history of expense purchases per project or trip. It's perfect for expense spending on home or work projects and great for business travel.
My Accounts is a Debt Management Tool.
Do you have debt?
Don't get discouraged - keep track of your progress paying it off.
Do people owe you money?
Track their progress paying you back.
The mobile version of MyAccount provides quick and easy access to:
• your transactions overview
• your bill overview
• your card overview including card details, limit and balance
• a card blocking facility in case of loss
MyAccount Mobile also offers:
• details of transactions, including currency conversions and possible charges
• contact details
• the option to recommend the app to others
The tablet version has the following additional services:
• SMS services for an active cost control
• Registration 3-D Secure
• Invoice and e-mail notification for new invoices
To use the App and its free services (online services) of Viseca Card Services SA you must have a credit card and / or PrePaid of Viseca Card Services SA and have registered via the Internet (www.viseca.ch ) to the online services (MyAccount) of Viseca Card Services SA. With the installation of MyAccount Mobile App you must accept the “Special Conditions” for the use of Viseca Card Services SA‘s MyAccount Mobile App.
MyAccount Mobile is available for Android smartphone and tablet from OS version 2.2.
We draw your attention that already by downloading the App, personal data is transmitted at also abroad. This may allow a third party (including Google Inc., manufacturers of mobile phones / tablets and network operators) to draw conclusions about your relationship with Viseca Card Services SA.
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, My Wallet has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets with the addition of icons.
- Create groups, subgroups and on to infinity. With the addition of icons.
- Keeping receipts and expenditures with reference to the wallets and groups.
- Conducting money transfers between the accounts and currencies.
- View the report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- View the schedule change amount by days, weeks, months and years.
- View the report on losses and parishes into groups for the selected period.
- View the report on losses and parishes with a partition to wallets for the selected period.
- View a pie chart of losses and parishes into groups for the selected period.
- View the total loss of the parish and for the chosen period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme, background image, time and date format.
- The introduction of currencies in each wallet.
- Update the exchange rate of the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- View graphs of the amount in each currency.
- Quickly adding transactions or transfers through the widget.
- View the total amount in all currencies of all wallets.
- The use of filters operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
Tags: purses, wallets, money, finance, income, expenses, reports, currency, groups, costs, savings, debt, stock, cash, safe
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Please contact me if any problem with the translation!
Don't forget to try the widget!
My Money allows you to manage your money and keep track of it.
Very simple and intuitive.
Can use voice recognition to add an expense automatically.
"Although you may find quite a few alternative apps based on personal finance management in the Market, My Money certainly stands out with its simplicity and effectiveness."
"With My Money, you can easily maintain as well as monitor multiple accounts, allocate budget amount for each account and record underlying expense/revenue transactions."
"The most impressive aspect of the My Money app is its rather simplistic interface with all the core features/categories listed on the homescreen."
Please vote if you like this application, and stay tuned for updates that bring new functionalities!
The progress bar under each added category lets you keep a close check on the total and monthly consumed budget, the lighter color is the average of the monthly consumption starting from the first transaction. (that way you can see if your consumption was high in previous months and you need to slow down a bit)
Give it a try!
Key-words: my money, money, budget, management, finance, budgeting, account, expense, revenue, transactions, graph, chart, personal money, personal finance, android money
*** Version 15 Uploaded ***
- Graphical Updates
- Total customization of the categories (Please start with creation of categories)
- Cleaner interface and sleek GUI
Account details export and import
*** Version 14 Uploaded - Account Reconcile Functionality Added ***
In order to access Account Reconcile Screen:
1. Click on the account in the accounts list
2. Once on the account details screen (where it shows all the transactions) - click on Menu
3. Context menu with Reconcile Account item will appear
4. Click on it to go to Reconcile Account
1. Totally Free (no restrictions on number of accounts/)
2. Easy to use
3. Simple interface
4. 15+ categories (for expense or income) already built-in.
5. Ability to add new categories
6. Visualize your revenue streams using Pie Chart.
7. Color code to easily distinguish between expense and income.
8. Tested on numerous devices running at least Android 2.2
9. Ability to reconcile account
Feedback/Questions forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Facebook page for all updates schedules and etc
Application provides intuitive UI which always contain all what your need in one touch. Define your accounts, income/expense groups, report transactions and track your money with rich budget planning and reporting functionality.
- Multiple accounts
- Support multiple currencies
- Transfer money between accounts
- Flexible budget planning
- Budget and Balance Widgets
- Multiple groups/subgroups
- Rich one touch money income/expense reports
- Quick transactions report
- Ability to Backup/Restore data
- Quick Start Guide
- Tablet layout support
- Greatest performance
- Password Protection
- Multi-language support
- Dropbox integration