The Output RG App (hereafter 'eApp') is an application program that connects the Output RG device (hereinafter 'eDevice') through a Wi-Fi network, receives measurement information from the eDevice, and drives the putting simulator.
The eApp runs alone and cannot practice putting, it requires an eDevice product. The eDevice is a product that includes more practice tools than the eApp, and it is a product that allows you to practice distance on flat greens and practice slopes and play games on greens modeled on real greens. eApp is a specialized application program that enables the distance practice mode included in the eDevice to be run on a mobile device (hereinafter 'mDevice').
Korean, English and Japanese are supported.
1. Change green speed
2. Various distance change modes
3. Forward slope setting
4. Set the left and right inclination
5. Tempo sound output (0.7~1.4 sec)
6. Accuracy statistics by distance section
[Preparing to connect the eDevice]
1. The eDevice must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mDevice must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the eDevice.
[How to connect eDevice]
1. Power on your eDevice.
2. After the LED of the eDevice turns green, press the 'Mode Change' button on the remote control for 3 seconds.
3. Check that the LED on the eDevice is blinking blue. If the LED of the eDevice blinks yellow, WiFi is not connected, and the connection is established within 1 minute and the LED changes to blinking blue.
4. Launch the eApp to connect with your eDevice.
* More information can be found on the Output RG homepage.