Get Irth, the only app with crowd-sourced reviews and ratings of maternity and pediatric doctors and birthing hospitals--all by and for Black and brown women and birthing people. Search by location, filter reviews and find experiences from people just like you!
Black, Indigenous, LatinX and other women of color have the highest rates of maternal mortality, obstetric violence and near-death experiences in pregnancy and childbirth. Moms of color deserve to birth without bias. Black and brown babies deserve the best care. Protect yourself and inform your community by sharing your prenatal, birthing, postpartum and pediatric care experiences to help other moms-to-be find good hospitals and providers. Search reviews for yourself. Share them to help others.
Irth also accepts reviews from fathers, birthing partners, doulas, hospital midwives and nurses. Be informed! Look for our special icons that note a review from a birth professional, or if a maternal or infant death has been reported by a user in the last three years. Irth leverages the power of our community to give women of color the information and support to choose the best provider for a safe pregnancy and childbirth, and the best care for your baby. Join our community to birth with Irth today!
With Irth, you can easily:
- Create reviews of your prenatal, postpartum and pediatric visits.
- Write reviews for your labor and delivery at a birthing hospital.
- Contribute reviews as the father or birthing partner.
- Leave reviews as a Doula (birth support professional), nurse or hospital midwife.
- Search by zip code to find reviews in your area.
- Find hospital reviews from doulas, nurses or hospital midwives.
- See our Amber’s Rose icon to know if a maternal death has been reported by a user.
- Look for our “Forever Footprint” icon to see if an infant death has been reported by a user.
- Locate our “Doula icon” to see reviews from a doula or other birth professional.
Choose the best doctor or hospital provider for your pregnancy and new parenting journey by seeing the reviews and ratings of other parents of color. We’re here to help Black and brown families have a safe and positive pregnancy and childbirth experience! Search for yourself. Share for others. Birth with Irth.