Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to fly through space? Would it be boring? What if you had a ship that could accelerate to speeds faster than light in a few seconds? Would that make it fun?
This is a simulation of our inner solar system (sun, mercury, venus, earth, mars, and the asteroid belt) where the distances are proportional to our own solar system and you can fly around at unlimited velocity.
- Simple, responsive controls: Point and thrust (plus fire weapon)
- Realistic physics model with gravity
- Episode 2 has 10 missions (each with unique challenges, no locks, re-playable)
- Also includes the ten training missions from Episode 1 (for 20 missions total)
- Simulation mode lets you experience the inner solar system to explore and practice flying without any specific challenges other than not running into something at high velocity (1000 units of fuel to start and fuel cubes are sprinkled around the map to allow refueling)
- Adventure mode combines Story mode and Simulation mode so that you can find your own adventure
- Accelerate to the speed of light in one second (actually you can reach 5 C (multiples of light speed) in about 9 seconds - it’s really fast)
- Feel the gravity of the sun (do a sun orbit or a slingshot maneuver)
- 1,000’s of asteroids to blow up