Physicians can save precious time with anywhere, anytime notifications of new patient cases and access to RapidAI results and compressed patient images on their mobile device.
Rapid Mobile App Features:
- Real-time notifications of new case events and messages
- Access to RapidAI results and patient images in as few as 90 seconds of a patient scan
- Compressed source file viewing through DICOM viewer
- Full screen zoom functionality and landscape mode
- Image rotation for axial, coronal and sagittal views
- View and organize case results from multiple sites
- Flexible configuration options for PHI, biometrics, Single Sign On and multi-factor authentication
- Centralized views of patient events, messages, and results
- Fast notification and coordination of stroke teams for critical cases
- Simple entry of key clinical information and ability to upload photos to the message feed
- In-app calling for quicker communications with stroke team members
RapidAI is the most widely used imaging software among physicians for stroke patient care, research, and clinical trials. It is the only clinically validated intracranial imaging platform available today. Based on intelligence gained from over 1,000,000 scans from more than 1,600 hospitals in 50+ countries, the Rapid Platform uses artificial intelligence to create high-quality, advanced images from non-contrast CT, CT angiography, CT perfusion, and MRI diffusion and perfusion scans. The platform offers an end-to-end portfolio of advanced cerebrovascular imaging products including ICH, ASPECTS, CTA, LVO, CTP, and MRI.*
The Rapid Mobile App is the only workflow solution to incorporate CTPA notifications and viewing, enabling teams that treat pulmonary embolism to make faster treatment decisions and deliver better patient care through improved communication.
The Rapid Mobile App is not for diagnostic decision making. Refer to the PACS or clinical system for case evaluation.
* Products not available in all regions.