Islamic Shorts is an app that provides curated islamic short videos (called shorts), islamic posts (Images) on Quran verses, Ahadith, Quotes, Guides and much more to help you stay motivated for your daily dose of inner peace.
Watch curated Islamic short videos, Daily posts featuring Authentic Ahadith, Quranic Gems I.e. selected verses from Quran in a beautiful way with English Translation, Islamic Quotes, Supplications, Sunnahs, Durood and Salawat more.
A great collection of the best Islamic shorts, Islamic video status to share on your social media applications. We have large collection of motivational, inspirational, moving islamic shorts (videos) and short clips from renowned islamic speakers like Maulana Tariq Jameel, Ustad Nouman Ali Khan, Umar Suleiman, Mufti Menk etc.
You can share all these posts in a click of a button to social media Apps like Instagram, WhatsApp etc . With daily motivational reminders, Quran ayah and Hadith of the day, Islamic Prayer times and more, This screen is unique to you.
● Today Section of Islamic Shorts App
A dedicated section which offers features like,
● Islamic Prayer Times,
● Islamic Quiz (daily). Each of the questions change every day, to make sure you are learning something new.
● Hadith of the day,
● Random Verse,
● Hijri Georgian Calendar etc.
Please note that in order to correctly calculate the Prayer Times, your location (GPS and network based) is required. We highly recommend you that you enable the location when you first request the Prayer times.
● 99 Names of Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH)
This section have growing library of beautifully designed packs of Asma ul Husna (99 Names of Allah) - SWT, and Asma e Muhammad (99 Names of Muhammad) - PBUH.
We have designed these packs for you to enjoy and share the beautiful names so that your hearts can be content and feel peace.
● Qibla Compass of Islamic Shorts App
This section is featuring a beautiful Qibla Compass that gives you accurate Qibla direction. The background (images of Masjid Al Haram) of this section is dynamic and changes every time you visit this section.
Please note that in order to correctly give you Qibla direction, your location (GPS and network based) is required. We highly recommend you that you enable the location when you first request this Qibla direction.
● More Section of Islamic Shorts App
This section is a place where you can find
●My collection ( the Islamic Shorts, posts etc) you have favourited.
● Durood, a dedicated section of Durood e Pak to send Salawat to our beloved Prophet (SAW).
● Supplications, where you can view Duas in Arabic and the transliteration to help you say duas correctly and save your favorites.
● Islamic Quiz, where you can find questions related to Al-Quran, Al-Hadith, Al-Tawheed, Al-Fiqh (Understanding of Religion Islam), Al Seerah (The Islamic Biography) and Al-Qisas (The Islamic Stories)
● Today’s Prayer Page where you get context for acts and know their significance backed by Hadith or the Quran.
● Islamic Calendar
● Settings of Islamic Shorts App
Also spelled Ramadhan, Ramazan, Ramzan or Ramathan is the 9th month of the Islamic Calendar. Ramadan is observed by Muslims throughout the world as a month of fasting. During Ramadan, it is customary for Muslims to pray extra nightly prayers and participate in other religious practices throughout the day and night, when possible. They will often wake up for or stay up until “suhur”, a pre-dawn meal. We are gonna post Ramadan specials in a series of Ramadan videos throughout the month of Ramadan.
If you feel that Islamic Shorts App is giving you the incorrect prayer times or qibla direction, make sure that you have given location permissions when requested by the App.
If you encounter any issue or you feel to provide us your valuable feedback, kindly write us to email@example.com. We would love to listen to your feedback. Jazaak Allah!