Best Application to Find Qibla Direction, Prayer (Namaz) Timings & Listen Azan Alarm for Salah!
Qibla Finder is a smart android application that will help Muslims to find Qibla direction and Islamic prayer (Salah) times accurately. The Qibla locator will automatically detect your current location and its Qibla compass will automatically point towards the direction of Qibla (Kaaba/Kiblah). Moreover, it will show you the distance in Kilometers from Kaaba, Mecca and angle in degrees. In addition, this app will automatically show you the Salah timings using your current location. You can also, manually edit the location and check prayer timings and Kiblah (Qibla) direction from any part of the world for your information.
As Ramadan 2018 is going to start soon, the Qibla location app will help you to check Salat timing and direction of Qibla accurately whenever needed.
Here is an Overview of the Qibla finding application:
Qibla Finder – Find Qibla Direction
- Finds accurate direction of Qibla from your current location
- Shows you distance from your current location to Qibla
- Also measures and shows you the angle in degrees for Qibla direction
- Multiple Qibla Dials and Compasses for you to choose
- Check Qibla direction for any city, region and part of world
Prayer Timings – Know Accurate Salah Times
- Accurately Shows you the prayer timings of your location
- Manually enter location and Check Prayer Timings of any part of the world
- Apart from Salah timings, app shows daily Sun Rise timings
- Set Prayer Alarm for five times prayer (Fajr, Zuhr, Asar, Maghrib, Isha)
- Listen the beautiful Adhan (Azan) when Salah prayer Alarm rings
Location – You can set Qibla locator settings according to give choice i.e.
- Current Location – The Qibla Finder will automatically detect the location (Please turn on your GPS Location settings)
- Manual Location – You will manually enter your location in order to find the direction of Qibla (Kaaba) from the specific location
Prayer Time Settings – In order to accurately find Salat times (Islamic Prayer Timings) please make sure you have chosen the right settings.
- Default Settings – Choose default settings in order to find optimal prayer timings for your current location
In case, you want to see Islamic prayer timings according to your Islamic school of thought and particular region, then follow the guidelines below:
- Day Light Saving – If you are encountering a one hour delay/offset in Salat timings, then please manually adjust Daylight savings from the app settings to get accurate timings for Salah.
- Juristic – If you follow a specific school of thought, then use the option to see prayer timings according to your school of thought i.e. Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, Hanbali
- Calculation Method – For different regions, accurate prayer timings methods are selected. Please check Advance Help section in order to see which one best suits your region.
- Latitude Adjustment- The latitude adjustments is also given for you to find accurate prayer timings.
- Advance Help- This section includes all the relevant help you need in order to properly understand the terminologies.
If you have selected Prayer alarms for your prayer timings, then Azan Alarm will ring. There are three Azan alarm tones given in the app from which you can select the one that touches your soul. Also, there is a Silent option.
In short, Qibla Finder is a one in two package helping Muslims to find direction of Kibla and accurate namaz timings. Please use it and share it with your Muslim friends with Ramadan 2018 Mubarak message.