Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference
With TapNotes you can:
• Annotate a recording as it's happening
• Go back in time and tag audio retroactively
• Easily jump to tagged spots in recordings
• Share a summary of each recording with other apps
• Back up your recordings to the cloud for safekeeping
• Browse through notes chronologically or search for one directly
* Use the notification to add annotations or stop the recording all together from outside the application
Please note: This version is ad funded. To remove advertisements and recording limitations, please upgrade to the full version inside the app.
Keywords: TapNotes, notes, recordings, audio, annotate, timestamp, tag
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
- User friendly, intuitive interface, most of functions are managed by several clicks
- Separate timers for meeting and for participants
- Highlighted time counter if it exceeds the predefined time limit
- A note, action item, issues can be added by several clicks and then managed in a simple way
- Excel report with meeting notes, who is talkative or silent, and elapsed time collected historically. Can be sent over email to participants
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
Reduce costs of printing, the collation of information and collaboration.
We Share Notes, Wenote!
With Wenote, a real-time collaboration service based on Cloud, you can easily start meetings and lectures from any smart devices or your own PC. Wenote helps you cut back on business travel.
★ Paperless meetings!
No need to print handouts. Wenote allows quick access to files and documents. Join meetings from remote locations on real-time. It is much easier with Wenote.
★ Record and Share it!
You can record meetings and lectures. Share recordings with your colleagues and friends. Voice, writings and lines drawn on the documents can be recorded to replace minutes. Publish your online lectures and promote your products and services.
★ Manage your files from anywhere!
Connected with Dropbox, you can access your files from anywhere, anytime.
★ Wenote for PC is released!
[ Key features ]
ㆍHost a meeting with documents (PDF, HWP, MS Office supported) or pictures.
ㆍZoom in/out and Synchronization
ㆍPen tools, erasers and laser pointers for real-time collaboration.
ㆍJoin a meeting in progress, join as a guest.
ㆍView participant list, invite members to the meeting and chat with the participants.
ㆍMake another participant the host and change presenters.
ㆍSecure documents by removing the files from devices
ㆍSafe and secure meetings for selected members.
ㆍUse My note as a viewer and a personal note.
ㆍPublish and share recorded meetings and lectures.
WESCAN Inc. provides web and mobile application services based on social web technologies and image recognition technologies. WESCAN endeavors to research and develop more valuable services. Should you need any further assistance, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
★ Fast and easy to use
★ Connection via Bluetooth, or with the help of NFC
★ Automatic search for free terms
★ Interactive choice of final meeting time
★ Directly schedule meeting to your caledndar
★ Distinguish between various types of meetings
★ Fixed or flexible working time
★ Easy way to share this app with the one, who doesn't have it installed yet
★ Optimized for phones and tablets
★ Localized to English and Czech
★ Jan Dorazil
★ Marek Kotásek
★ Jan Kužel
★ Martin Marek
This is a a bit buggy app, try it :)
If it works for you, great!
if not, Soooorryyy :(
We are working on a new stable version with many more features!
*Feeling tired of posting the same thing over and over on Facebook? Wished you had an easier way? You got it!
*With GPM (Auto Post) you can post to all of your groups (youre admin of) on Facebook at once !
*Select how many posts and how much time between posts !
*Use GPM (Auto Post) to advertised and sell products on Facebook !
*Create as many posts as you want !
*Edit and cancel posts !
*AutoPost (Auto Post) and forget about it ! GPM (Auto Post) will notify you about everything !
*Simple and quick interface, smooth experience!
*Choose you Facebook groups pages (youre admin of) or feed, write your post, choose details and post It ! (Auto Post)
Tags: auto posting, Autopost, post,facebook,pages,groups,autopost,postauto,manager,gpm
- 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.x Honeycomb
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.x Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code. To start a new session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Join an existing remote desktop session. You don't need an ISL Online account to do it.
- Chat with your client during the session.
- Email an invitation with a link for a fast remote session start.
- Connect to an Android-powered mobile device* from your computer to troubleshoot problems, setup the device or manage the data.
- Access remote computers even if unattended.
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring remote access to that computer. In order to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Share files on your computer with ISL AlwaysOn and access them from your Android phone or tablet without accessing the remote desktop. No need to upload your files to the cloud!
- Tick the box “Remember the password” and get faster access to your remote computers.
Features (Remote Support & Access):
- Access remote desktop from Android device.
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall. No need for configuration.
- View a remote screen.
- Support multiple monitors.
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically.
- Choose between high speed and best quality desktop sharing.
- Remotely control keyboard and mouse.
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows and function keys.
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
- Switch between the left and right mouse click.
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing.
- Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.
*Currently it is only possible to connect to Samsung mobile devices with Android 4.2.2 or later. We are planning to extend the support to phones and tablets of other manufacturers.