i-Sprint Mobile Token is an OATH compatible token that may be used in combination with your SWIFT Application for One-Time-Password (OTP) authentication.
For your other authentication needs, i-Sprint provides an authentication method agnostic server with support for different mechanisms (One Time Password, Biometrics, End-to-End Encryption Authentication) from multiple vendors (Vasco, Gemalto, V-Key, etc.) and form factors (SMS, Mobile, Hardware).
i-Sprint is a premier identity, credential and access management solutions provider. Our product offerings also include Single Sign On, Privileged Password Management and Product Identity (the next-gen anti-counterfeiting, track and trace, and interactive consumer engagement).
For more information about i-Sprint, please visit www.i-sprint.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Install i-Sprint Mobile Token for SWIFT on your mobile phone.
2. Launch the token app and follow the screen instruction to set the App unlock method for your i-Sprint Mobile Token for SWIFT.
3. To add new soft token to the i-Sprint Mobile Token for SWIFT app, click on the plus sign on top right corner to bring out the authenticator QR code scanner.
4. Open the Two-factor Authentication set up QR code provided by your provider such as SWIFT. Use the i-Sprint Mobile Token for SWIFT to scan and add the token in the mobile app.
5. Once added, you may use the OTP generated by i-Sprint Mobile Token for SWIFT to perform the Two Factor Authentication for your SWIFT Application.