Finally, Valencian girls and boys can practice our language in an entertaining and motivating way!!!
The app A world of words has been planned for boys and girls aged 8 to 14 to expand their vocabulary and strengthen their grammar and spelling skills in Valencian in a progressive and engaging way. It allows you to practice the contents of the official Primary curriculum and consolidate your skills to start Secondary. It includes 90 fun vocabulary games, 108 interactive spelling activities and 108 grammar and lexicography activities, with more than 2,000 different words, to practice and assimilate the essential content of the Valencian subject. When necessary, the exercises include clues with explanations, to understand how each activity is solved.
The linguistic standard respects the Normative Grammar of the Valencian Academy of Language (AVL), and takes into account the vocabulary preferences contained in its Normative Dictionary. To practice the oral standard of Valencian, it includes hundreds of phrases that pay special attention to Valencian pronunciation, such as the correct recognition of particularities such as open E and O, the phonetic differentiation between B and V or the different sounds of X .
This project has been carried out with the support of Escola Valenciana - Federation of Associations for the Language.
TRY THE FREE VERSION
• You have free access to the first of the 9 themes in the app, with 34 free activities.
FULL SUBSCRIPTION FOR ONLY €4.99 PER YEAR
• We make educational technology available to any family. You can subscribe to it and access all the content, for up to 4 different players.
The app is particularly effective for those boys and girls who do not have Valencian as their native language, as it invites them to approach the language in an entertaining way and its contents allow each child to practice and improve your own pace with 9 topics of increasing difficulty. Its gamification and Nacho Gallach's funny illustrations motivate boys and girls to gain more confidence and deepen their knowledge of the language.
VERSION FOR THE SCHOOL
• This application allows the supervision of the individual performance of each student through a website for teachers. If you are a teacher and are interested in using it in your classes, contact us at email@example.com
• Effective for special needs in education, as it facilitates individual progress for newly arrived students, with low language skills, behavioral or attention disorders. The application is configurable for left-handed users.
• Monthly or annual subscription. Auto-renewable until cancelled.
• To modify the subscription option, or to deactivate it, visit your Google_Play account.
• The cost of renewal will be charged automatically within 24 hours of the expiration of your current subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal of your subscription in your Google_Play account at least 24 hours before your current subscription ends.
APP TECHNICAL SERVICE
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org