The application has been enriched with a number of functionalities that significantly facilitate the life of cardholders and banking services, and increase the security of using this tool.
The application enables:
1. Activation of the BLIK service.
2. Managing the BLIK service in terms of linking the service with the indicated bank account, with the possibility of changing it, presentation of the balance of available funds on the account and service limits, access to transaction history as well as blocking and unblocking the service.
2. Adding, modifying and removing a mobile payment card from the wallet.
3. The authentication in the GPay wallet takes place in a safe manner, transparent to the user.
4. Payment card activation - without contacting the bank's hotline.
5. Temporary payment card blocking - a useful function when you notice that you do not have your payment card but are not convinced that you have lost it permanently. After finding the card, you do not need to pick up a new plastic - just unlock it with BS Pay. The temporary blockade covers transactions made with a payment card as well as by phone.
6. Blocking a payment card - immediate and irreversible blocking of payments with a card and its equivalent in the form of a mobile payment token in the event of, for example, loss or theft of the card.
7. Changing the card PIN code.
8. Enabling / Disabling contactless payments on the card - this function increases the security aspect for users who do not intend to use card contactless payments in the near future. It is possible to restore contactless payment options via BS Pay at any time. Disabling contactless payments on the card will not block the possibility of using mobile payments.
9. Card limit management - manage the value of daily non-cash, cash and internet transaction limits.
10. Presentation of the history (expenses) of card transactions - debit and credit up to 3 months back.
11. Presentation of card authorizations.
12. Graphical analysis of card transactions (presentation of charges on the card from 3 months back) broken down into cash and non-cash transactions.
13. Finding ATMs with navigation option.
14. Confirmation of changes, incl. a fingerprint (if the device meets the requirements) and by default a pattern or digital access code.
15. Presentation of the balance of available funds on a debit or credit card.
The application launch process is quick and simple:
1. Download and install the BS Pay application on your phone - a phone with Android 4.4 or higher is required. In order to make mobile payments, the device must have NFC technology.
2. Enter the activation code generated on the www.kartosfera.pl portal in the phone
3. Create your own access code and log in to the application.
5. When adding a card to mobile payments, the application may ask you to change the Android settings for NFC payments, in the "Touch and pay" section of Google Pay.
7. Done! Use and enjoy mobile payments and other possibilities offered by the BS Pay application.