- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Show your eTicket while onboard, including multi-ride and monthly passes.
• Purchase one-way, roundtrip, multi-ride and monthly tickets
• Check train status
• Search for station information
• Save trip information to your phone calendar
• Load your eTicket into Samsung Wallet™
• And so much more
All this, without the hassle of your laptop, making calls or printing your ticket.
For help or feedback on the Amtrak app, go to amtrak.com/contact-us.
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
- Personalised home screen
Your home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
You can add the British Airways widget to your phone's home screen and get the latest information on your next flight, as well as quick access to boarding passes.
- Book flights
Booking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest fares to over 400 destinations or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
- Manage your flights
Access and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
- Flight status and schedules
Search and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
- Exclusive features for Executive Club Members
If you’re an Executive Club Member, you can check your Avios and Tier Points as well as view your full transaction history on your device. Anyone can join the Executive Club for free on ba.com.
- Social media
Keep up-to-date with the latest from British Airways on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We require access to your calendar and email so that you are able to add your bookings to your calendar or share them via email effortlessly.
British Airways Plc Web Site British Airways Support Application Licence Agreement.
Now you can book your hotel, flight and rental car on the Expedia App!
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your travel every step of the way.
Save with mobile-exclusive deals stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts and view trip details anytime, anywhere.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
The CheapTickets app for Android offers the ability to search and securely book the same selection of cheap flights, hotels,and car rentals offered on CheapTickets.com, along with exclusive mobile-only hotel deals of up to 50% off for tonight-only or future hotel stays in more than 200 popular destinations worldwide. Plus, join our CheapCash loyalty program and start earning CheapCash on flight bookings that you can instantly apply toward hotels in the app! The app also gives you access to all your itineraries while on the go.
* Search and securely book the same selection of cheap flights, hotels, and car rentals offered on CheapTickets.com – all via an experience optimized for your Android device
* Join our CheapCash loyalty program and start earning CheapCash on your flight bookings that you can instantly apply toward hotels in the app!
* Get exclusive mobile-only hotel deals of up to 50% off for tonight-only or future hotel stays in more than 200 popular destinations worldwide
* Find hotels near your current location – great for last-minute bookings
* Get 1-tap access to your recent searches
* Use powerful sort & filter options to help you quickly find the right hotel, flight, or rental car for your trip
* Swipe through hotel photos and check out ratings & reviews from travelers, including verified CheapTickets bookers
* Sign-in to your CheapTickets account for an even faster booking process – the app pre-fills booking info such as name, phone #, frequent flier #, and billing information. You can also sign-in to the app or create a CheapTickets account using your Facebook or Google+ sign-in info -- one less password to remember!
* Access your itineraries while on the go
• Device & app history: The app uses this to manage its own tasks and offer an improved experience when you switch between different sections of the app. For example, if you search for a hotel and then a flight, the app remembers your hotel progress so you can more easily plan multiple aspects of a trip at once.
• Identity: The app uses this so that Google+ users can sign in to their account on the app.
• Location: The app uses this to allow you to search for hotels, airports, and other places near your current location.
• Photos/Media/Files: The app uses this to display Google Maps. For example, you can toggle to a map-based view of hotel search results within the app.
With our app you can book a flight, select a seat, or change your seats before you depart. We will get you through the airport faster with mobile check-in up to 24 hours before your flight. You can also save time by using our app as your boarding pass, no more kiosks or lines, just use your phone to get through the security check point at the airport.
Keep track of your flight information including flight schedule, boarding time, and airport gate changes. Share your travel itinerary with friends and family via email. Opt in to receive push notifications about flight delays and more.
When you’re at the airport you can keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists. You can change your plans to get on an earlier or later flight. We will also send you a notification, telling you if there’s an earlier flight available for you once you've arrived at the airport.
We also offer calendar integration for smartphones, so that you can add your travel information to your calendar. You can track your Mileage Plan™ balance and then use those miles towards flights you can buy on the app, including Award travel.
Lastly, we are always interested in what you have to say about your Alaska travel experience. Please give us your feedback with Alaska Listens, our customer satisfaction survey. Like all of these features, you can find it in our app.
You can find additional information about the Alaska Airlines travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at email@example.com. We are listening and welcome your suggestions.