- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email email@example.com with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
All services are only a click away. Use the menu to navigate between the services or search for relevant information.
Be inspired by the current Lufthansa top offers and directly book a flight with Lufthansa or one of the Lufthansa group airlines on your mobile device.
Quick and convenient check-in. Store boarding passes in the app or Samsung Wallet for offline access.
Make it your own app: Store your personal data and stay logged in to use the Lufthansa mobile services even easier.
FLIGHT STATUS AS PUSH MESSAGE
Recieve the latest information on the status of your Lufthansa direct flights directly to your smartphone by push message.
MILES & MORE
Log into the app and always have your Miles&More account balance at a glance. Or use the new stay logged in functionality and benefit from personalized features throughout the app.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please use the feedback feature in the app to send us your comments!
Further information can be found on lufthansa.com/mobile
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
With the new LifeMiles app, members can:
• Check mileage balance
• Redeem air tickets with Avianca
• Use "Pay with Miles" to generate a QR code to redeem miles at participating stores
• Earn miles showing the back of the virtual card at participating stores
• Discover our partner network
• Find latest promotions
• and much more!
Download it now!
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Search the world’s car rental companies in seconds, choose from 30,000 airport or city locations, then filter by vehicle type, fuel type and features to find just the car you want at just the right price. What’s more, our Fair Fuel Policy flag makes sure you don’t get ripped off on gas.
The Skyscanner car rental app...So slick, so fast, so easy to use. So why not download it today?
* Quickly search 1,200 local and global car rental companies in 30,000 locations across 175 countries worldwide.
* Sort cars by daily rental price and see all costs including any hidden charges and mandatory taxes.
* From convertibles to SUVs and sedans to mini-vans we have you covered.
* Filter results by car type, fuel type, features, manual or automatic transmissions and distance from desired pick-up location.
* Last-minute car rentals available for today.
* Our fair fuel policy flag highlights companies offering the fairest and best value fuel practices.
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
Atendentes especializados, com escritório fixo perto do Aeroporto de Val-de-cães (Belém/PA) em ambiente climatizado, com conforto e segurança.
Uma vez confirmado o pagamento, nossos operadores emitem o bilhete e o envia ao e-mail cadastrado. Efetuamos remarcações ou alterações da passagem emitidas com milhas, desde que, seja informado com antecedência minima de 24 horas antes do voo (para outro trecho, data ou outro passageiro) mediante pagamento da taxa de remarcação e diferença de tarifa, caso houver. Para tal o cliente receberá junto com seu bilhete um anexo com as regras e custos alterações aplicáveis a sua passagem.
• Member airline details
o Interesting facts about each airline
o Booking contact numbers
o Images and videos
• Travel services
o Flight Search – find flight schedules for all Star Alliance member airlines
o Flight Status – Track any Star Alliance member airline flight
o Lounge Finder – Details for all Star Alliance and member airline lounges worldwide
o Airport Information – Weather, City Guides, Lounges and member airlines serving
• Star Alliance Benefits
o Learn about the Star Alliance benefits applicable worldwide, from Gold Status, to Frequent Flyer rewards, to the extensive Star Alliance Network
o Enjoy learning about our Advocates who represent each of our benefits with enlightening experiences of their lives and journeys
o Discover the Star Alliance network. Find out how far Star Alliance can take you!
o Your travel information hub. Find your travel related information such as Flight schedules, Airport information, Lounges and Flight status – available in one convenient location
o Plan your Trip and find alternative routes
(* $30 discount per qualifying booking, only valid for roundtrip flights booked on our apps and mobile site, available from 6/5/2015 until 7/5/2015.)
Search & Compare:
- All airlines & routes with millions of combinations
- Reuse search history for future searches
- Geolocate to search flights to/from closest airports
Easy & Secure Booking:
- Pay with various credit & debit card options
- Choose from Travel protection plans
- Use your frequent flyer codes
- Save passengers & contact info for future bookings
- Any-time access to flight itinerary
- Contact eDreams support center with one click-to-call
- Save info of booked flights to your phone calendar
- Share your flight info with your friends
- More than 400.000 hotels in 197 countries
- Book from the app and pay at destination
- Rent a car for your holidays in one click
Download it now and save forever!