- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
With the topbonus Comfort Log-in, your details are already saved to the system, making flight booking convenient and fast.
Please note: This Android app is a smartphone application and not optimised for tablets.
Your feedback makes us better! If you notice a bug within the app or have suggestions for improvement, we welcome your opinion! Simply use the feedback form in the app’s left menu for this purpose.
The airberlin team hopes you enjoy the airberlin Android app.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
The airberlin connect app can be used for connecting to Wi-Fi and watching onboard program for selected airberlin flights.
Install the free app before your flight and you can select your preferred entertainment program from a wide variety of movies, TV series and music.
On board, simply connect to the airberlin Wi-Fi network with your own device (e.g. your smart phone or tablet) to enjoy your individual onboard program via streaming.
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Handy links take you straight to check-in, boarding passes, flight status, flight booking, services and much more. The new app allows you to plan, book and manage flights and extra services all on your mobile.
NEW: Read your credit card number with your camara while payment. Actually this service only works on phones with ARM processors (means: on INTEL-Systems scanner cannot be loaded)
This new app function allows you to have your flight status, flight times and gate readily available. You can also follow flights and will receive reminders on any changes. You can also check in and book extra services directly.
We can send you handy reminders on up-to-date changes to your flight in real time.
You can check in with the Germanwings app 72 hours before departure. You can store your boarding pass on your smartphone or call it up offline.
My Germanwings log-in
You can use your stored personal details to deal with your upcoming flights even more quickly.
Add extra services
Up to 30 minutes before departure you can book further items of checked luggage or choose a seat, as long as you haven't yet checked in. You'll save up to 60% on what you would have paid at the airport desk.
It's quick and easy to change your booking up to an hour before departure on your mobile. With our new fare structure you enjoy even more flexibility when planning a trip.
You also collect miles with our frequent-flyer programme if you book a flight on your mobile.
Your questions and suggestions on our App are most welcome!
Send your feedback directly to email@example.com.
Which permission do we need for what?
find accounts on the device
We want to send you actual flight status on your device. Google needs your account identity to do not send you information multiple.
Contacts / Calendar
read calendar events plus confidential information
add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners' knowledge
We need this permissons, that you are able to add your booked flight as appointment to your calendar. This will never happen without your interaction!
precise location (GPS and network-based)
approximate location (network-based)
We want to offer you the nearby airports on top of the list while you search for airports. For this we need your location. This permission will only be used on airport selection.
Photos / Media / Files
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
We save translations and cached pages on your device, that the page call is faster for you.
Pictures and Videos
Needed for Credit card scanner functionality
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity
Same reason like point one (identity)
receive data from Internet
full network access
prevent device from sleeping
view network connections
Standard permissions for apps who needs an internet connection
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
All services are only a click away. Use the menu to navigate between the services or search for relevant information.
Be inspired by the current Lufthansa top offers and directly book a flight with Lufthansa or one of the Lufthansa group airlines on your mobile device.
Quick and convenient check-in. Store boarding passes in the app or Samsung Wallet for offline access.
Make it your own app: Store your personal data and stay logged in to use the Lufthansa mobile services even easier.
FLIGHT STATUS AS PUSH MESSAGE
Recieve the latest information on the status of your Lufthansa direct flights directly to your smartphone by push message.
MILES & MORE
Log into the app and always have your Miles&More account balance at a glance. Or use the new stay logged in functionality and benefit from personalized features throughout the app.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please use the feedback feature in the app to send us your comments!
Further information can be found on lufthansa.com/mobile
easyJet just got easier for Android users with this FREE easyJet app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy!
What can you do with this app?
BOOK FLIGHTS – QUICK AND CLEAR
Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS - CONVENIENT AND FLEXIBLE
View your bookings, change your flights, manage disruption and add seats, bags, sports equipment and much more
MOBILE CHECK-IN - FAST AND SIMPLE
Even if you booked on easyJet.com you can use the new passport scanning feature, making your check-in faster than ever before
MOBILE BOARDING PASSES - SAVES YOU TIME AND PAPER
Store up to five boarding passes per flight on your phone which will be available offline so you don’t need a data connection
FLIGHT TRACKER – KEEPS YOU UPDATED
Check the latest arrival & departure information for easyJet flights with real time live updates direct from easyJet Operations Control Centre
Overhauled our Advanced Passenger Information System (APIS)
- You can now check and add information individually per passenger
- Even if you didn't book the flight you can import the booking and add information
- Use the new Passport scanning feature which populates the data for you
- And next time, you won’t need your passport as you can simply and securely retrieve it
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
Featured in Business Insider's 100 Greatest Apps and Apple iPad "Your Verse” commercial.
--Try it now: Get Premium feature (status updates without Internet) for any flight absolutely free--
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
- TripIt integration allow you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronise your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
- Forward us booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited and earn badges
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
Want to get the cheapest air ticket? All you need is "Flights" app for Android!
Search for tickets and book flights right from your phone – and you will spend less time, effort and money finding the trip you dream about.
"Flights" will quickly look for the best variant in all air companies, booking systems and agencies.
We don’t sell air tickets, we find where you can buy the cheapest ones.
After you press the button "Book now" you will be sent to the website of an agency or an air company to book your ticket directly from their website.
You see the final price, no hidden charges.
"Flights" android app is completely free!
Download now and start planning your enjoyable trip with "Flights" app!