Features for iClass corporate are as follow:
• Live Polling: Audiences vote on predefined answers using their mobile devices. Results are shown in real-time on the projector as pie chart and table.
• Live Q&A: Audiences raise their question(s) in free-form text in the Q&A session.
• Short Quiz: Audiences answer a series of questions to test their understanding on a topic, showing live score in real-time. The question type include matching, multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank.
• Brainstorming: Audiences response in short-form answers are collected. The result are shown in real-time as different format, such as word cloud, table and pie chart.
• Drawing: Audiences submit their drawing answers based on a given background image. Results are shown in real-time on the projector.
• Upload: Audience can upload their video answers with maximum size of 100MB within 60s. Results are shown in real-time on the projector.
• Text: Audience can see the text information in each topic. It can be subtitle or additional detail of the activity.
• Website: Audience can visit the attached webpage(s) in the event.
For account registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org