Guriddo (グリッド, Japanese for grid) is a free and competitive Sudoku alternative numbers game with daily challenges. If you enjoy playing Numbrix, Kakuro or Kenken style like numbers puzzle and seek a new tricky challenge, then you should give Guriddo a try.
If you have never played the Stradoku logic game before, read this with caution:
Stradoku is a highly addictive number game. Similar to Kenken, Kakuro or other logic puzzle you have a 9x9 grid that you can fill with numbers from 1 to 9. To increase the difficulty, rows and columns are additionally limited through black fields. But see for yourself!
If you are new to the Stradoku numbers game, don't worry - we prepared an easy beginner’s guide & number puzzle for you. And always keep in mind, we warned you about its highly addictive grid game nature.
Guriddo offers you:
- Everyday we release a new number game (daily puzzle challenge)
- Track your solving time and compete against other players (leaderboards)
- There are 5 different difficulties (easy to diabolical)
- Add your friends and play with them a numbers puzzle
- Take a break from the daily puzzle challenges and select your own number game difficulty (tea break)
- Packs with hand-selected logic puzzle (e.g. for beginners)
- Guide with solving strategies
- Profile with stats about your skill level & progress