TapToTalk turns an Android Phone or Tablet into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This free TapToTalk™ app allow users to choose among different sets of AAC albums based on the needs of the non-verbal child or adult. Samples albums are available for children and adults and in different languages; including English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
TapToTalk is a must have app for special needs children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia and other speech delays.
TapToTalk has earned the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Parents of special needs children and adults.. join the AAC revolution with TapToTalk!
If you want to create albums that are individualized to meet the specific needs of your child, you can buy TapToTalk Designer at http://www.taptotalk.com. You can use your own pictures and change the voices. THE FREE APP IS PROVIDED TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ADULT OR CHILD BEFORE YOU BUY OR TRY DESIGNER. TapToTalk Designer comes with a 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policy.
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
Vocal Slides is an application born from the idea of a parent whose son is autistic.
This application does NOT cure autism, but has the precise aim of creating between father and
son game enough to entice a child to communicate.
The ingredients that are the basis of the game are:
1. The child shows an interest in this "strange toy" that the father uses every day and when it happens that the father is talking on the phone, the child perceives that something happens;
2. The father is the leading figure for the child, is his model to get ahead in life and the world around him uncommunicative;
3. Have a program to this "father's strange toy" that the child can use together with him and that has characteristics similar to VocalSlides.
The task of VocalSlides is to have a tool that allows the child to associate images of objects in your daily life and recognizable in their own environment, with recorded sounds or words.
What is autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder of an individual.
It is, unfortunately, characterized by a strong gap in social communication.
The repetitive behavior and little interest in what surrounds it are the most obvious features.
Can I use VocalSlides for other purposes?
You can use VocalSlides as you like and we hope that you find it useful.
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: email@example.com
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
The AACSpeechBuddy solution allows users to quickly and easily create customized Speech Sets using their own photos or collected images, or using images from the AACSpeech.com image repository.
With the AACSpeech.com image repository you have access to over 2000+ images from the Mulberry Symbols collection by Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust.
These images are internationally recognized standardized PECS images, and are now available FREE for use in your own custom speech sets.
Users can also share content with each other , allowing Teachers & Parents to create and share Speech Sets - that can be loaded onto the AACSpeechBuddy APP
Teachers & Parents can create and group Speech Sets into profiles - which allow the sets to load on ANY AACSpeechBuddy Application - by simply entering the profile #ID in the AACSpeechBuddy App
Once the Speech Sets are loaded they DO NOT require a network connection to run - the App and Desktop Application only requires a live internet connection when loading new or updated speech sets.
Once the Speech Sets are loaded the APP and Applications access the Speech Sets locally.
-Extremely easy to learn and use
-Create beautiful three-by-three Grids
-5 Grids, 9 Tiles per Grid, up to 45 Images
-Add pre-stored images or take pictures using the tablet camera on the spot
-Easily toggle between Edit and Speech Mode
-Switch between grids instantly
-Configure one whole grid in less than one minute!
-It is recommended to use "IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ" as the default TTS Engine. Also recommended to use "IVONA Kendra US English beta" (or the voice of your choice) as the default voice for best user experience. Instructions on how to configure this can be found on the youtube channel below or the user manual.
-It is recommended to use an external speaker for the best user experience
-Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/youtalkaac for easy tutorials explaining how to use YouTalk AAC
-Visit http://www.youtalkaac.tumblr.com for user manual and other information
-Contact YouTalk AAC at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
-Acer Iconia A501 10.1''
-ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 10.1''
-Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1''
Alexicom AAC lets you use your Android phone or tablet as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 1,200 pre-made pages and over 7,000 images in our public libraries, which include twelve pre-made page sets: ChildPreA/B, Child1A/B, Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Speechmaker, Healthcare, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices offer text-to-speech output in 20 voices and five languages.
Because your pages are stored on the Alexicom server, picture importation is easy. You can upload your own pictures from your hard drive, camera, or flash drive, or copy them straight from the internet using any of the popular search engines. It’s as easy as pasting the image URL into the cell you’re editing and pressing ‘Update’. Page creation and linking are equally simple.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, PC, or Linux computer, Android or iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser. Pages can be shared between SLPs, teachers, and caregivers and edited without taking the device away from the user. Use your pages online or offline and publish them to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
Free features include:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• On-board text-to-speech in over 25 languages (uses any installed TTS engine in any language)
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
• Ability to merge, replace, and delete pages
• 32 speaking, linking demo pages
This version allows direct publishing of our public library page sets to your Android device. Easily publish an entire page set in 3 + 1 button presses. From the Publish New tab: 1) Select a page set, 2) check Select All, and 3) hit Publish (Merge to keep existing or Replace to erase all). Once the content has been packed, the "Click here to download" link will appear. Click it and the page set will automatically be installed on your device.
Explore Speechmaker (196 pages), PicSpeechmaker (243 pages), Child Intermediate (318 pages), and many other page sets.
IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION: The file structure of the app has changed. You will not have access to content from previous versions. If you install this version of the app, you MUST republish your pages.
If you are updating from a previous version and would like to install the demo pages, please try the following:
1) Press the menu button and select the 'Unzip new pages' tab
2) Press the 'Unzip new' button
3) Select 'Replace'.
4) It should clean up the file directory and ask you if you would like to install the demo pages.
5) Select 'Yes'.
6) It will unzip the demo pages into the new directory.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
WHY GET HI?
★ REAL FREE WIFI PHONE: You can call out to any mobile or land line for free!
★ ENCRYPTED SECURE CALLS: All Hi communications are encrypted with 256-bit AES and extremely secure!
★ NO HIDDEN COSTS AND COMPLETELY FREE: There is nothing to purchase and Hi will always be free.
★ NO SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED: Just enjoy the free WiFi calls and video calls without any subscription fee.
★ NO TIME LIMITED: There is not a time limitation for calls and you can talk whatever long you want with your friends and family.
★ AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY: You can make unlimited international voice/video calls between your Hi contacts for free with crystal clear audio quality.
★ NO ADS, NO PRIVACY CONCERN: Hi is completely free and financed by its sister game company. There are NO ADS so you can talk to you friends and family in this highly privacy protected app.
★ CAN BE USED WITH DATA: All Hi services are available with 4G/3G/EDGE. We charge you nothing. Carrier data charges may apply.
★ 720P HD VIDEO CALLS: The HD quality video call brings you and your family together wherever you are.
★ SWITCH FROM VOICE CALL TO VIDEO CALL: You can switch from voice call to HD Video call on the fly.
★ WORLD'S FIRST 10,000 GB FREE VIDEO CLOUD STORAGE: You'll never run out of space on your phone and miss out on capturing a moment with "Hi". With Thunderclap Technology, you can sync all your photos and videos on Hi and delete local copies to save your phone space.
★ INSTANT PHOTO/VIDEO SHARING: All your private cloud photo/video shares are instant and costs you no data traffic!
★ SAME AS SMS: All messages will be stored while your phone is shut off or without network. You can get them immediately when Hi launches next time.
★ AND MUCH MUCH MORE: Sent/Delivered/Read Status for Messages, Advanced Privacy Settings, Group Chats, Voice Messages, Tens of Thousands of Free Animated Stickers, Multi-Login, Web Chat, Free Custom Chat Bubbles, Share Locations, Free Custom Wallpapers and easily exchange contacts.
To help make Hi a better app, please send us your feedback to email@example.com.
★ REGIONAL STICKERS: Now express more with stickers in your language! Your expressions, your language!
★ PRIVACY: With hike messenger say goodbye to stalkers! From your milk-man to your aunts to that creepy guy in college; you don't want them to be seeing your profile picture, last-seen and status update, do you? Switch to hike and take charge of your privacy!
★ HIDDEN MODE: an awesome new hike privacy feature which allows you to hide the chats that you want to keep private from the world and access them only with a password! Your private conversations are now protected & secure from anyone who takes your phone.
★ SEND ANYTHING & EVERYTHING: Why email when you can send all kinds of non media files and documents like PDF, ZIP, Doc, PPT, APK and much more!
★ HIKE OFFLINE: Unable to message friends because they're not online? Don't worry! Hike does the hardwork to figure out if your friends are offline and then sends them your messages as an SMS, at no cost to you. When they reply, you get the message in hike!
★ BIGGER ATTACHMENTS: Now you can share large files and videos of 100 MB each. Now that’s what we call big!
★ CHAT THEMES: Everyone has backgrounds. We have 2-way themes! When you change the chat theme, it changes for your friends too! Let's add more character to messaging, shall we?
★ FREE HIKE2SMS TO INDIA: We've also built in FREE hike to non-hike SMS. So if your friends aren't onhike you can still message them. And better yet, for free! Free SMS can only be sent to India.
★ SHARING IS EASY: You can share photos, videos, location, contacts, walkie-talkie messages and much more on hike! Create group chats or chat one-on-one!
★ FAST, SIMPLE, PERSONAL, FREE: hike is super fast. With sent, delivered, read and typing notifications, it feels like you're having a chat with someone in person. The app uses your 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi (when available) to message with friends and family.
★ 128-bit SSL ENCRYPTION: Messages on hike messenger are now encrypted over Wi-Fi
★ MOVE TO SD CARD: The app can now be stored on the SD Card!
*** For any PIN Issues: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any PIN related queries. We'll get back to you within an hour! ***
We’d love to hear from you about hike. If you have any feedback, questions concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/hikeapp
or facebook: http://facebook.com/hikeapp
It is recommended to professionals, friends and relatives of people with autism, dysphasia, TEA, Down´s Syndrome, and in general, children just strengthen oral communication.
The LITE version includes only a small representation of their utterances images food, animals, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, descriptive, clothing, living and transportation. The full version includes more than 600 pictures.
Without advertising. Once downloaded no required internet connection.
Do you have a problem with the voice or language that prevents you can speak and communicate with others? Let "iSpeakUp" to speak for you.
"iSpeakUp" is an app designed to help people with any type of difficulty speaking, making it possible to talk and communicate with other people. Mainly, it is specially designed to sickness or wounds in the language or voice, such as problems in the voice or vocal cords, hoarseness, persons who have undergone a laryngectomy, as well as hearing problems, stuttering and mutism .
This tool provides a quick and easy way to communicate through the device with the use of different interactive modes, such as pressing on pictograms and predefined expressions, or text input from the keyboard, so that the text is reproduced by the device, making possible to communicate with others.
In other words, iSpeakUp becomes not only your voice, but it allows you to communicate with your closest social environment in a simple, fast and intuitive manner.
People with voice or vocal cords injuries such as hoarseness, people undergoing surgery related to voice or language, mute and people who stutter, and generally any injury or physical illness in language.
- Play text by clicking on icons belonging to different categories and predefined phrases.
- Play the text entered by keyboard (option to stop the speech).
- Quick expressions search.
- Option to add and edit the predefined expressions.
- Option to change the application language, even being different configured on the device.
- Option to adjust voice parameters such as pitch and speed.
- Play some word or expression by finger swipes.
- Option to modify the words or expressions to be reproduced by finger swipes.
AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: Spanish, English, French.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
This application graphical easy to use UI.
This is trial verson with full capability. You can download this application and can check if you are comfortable with this application.
It has no language barrier. Right now it is available in English , Gujarati and Hindi with Male and female voice options.
There are eight buttons in the application. In "Setting" you can change all this options. Even you can record your own voice in "Admin Setting"
Please give ratings and comments so that we can come with better solution.
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to email@example.com. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
• Make free calls all over the world
• Log messages with Visual Voicemail
• Stay in the loop with ‘Moments,’ a diary of your friend’s activity
• Send instant texts and push-to-talk voice messages
• Create group chats with existing friends or join public chat rooms to create new ones
• Share photos, location, and contact information
• Meet people with social features such as People/Groups Nearby, Winks, and Shake Shake
• Communicate without interruption from in-app advertisements
Coco’s mission is to distill the illusion of time, distance and language and provide a fun, free and functional space for all people to instantly connect.