Live stream won't work Worked great the first few weeks after I downloaded it, then it just stopped. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it several times and nothing. Sent WDET an email about it and the recomended a different app for the live stream, but that times out after a few minutes and I have to continually go back into my phone to hit play again. I don't know if it had something to do with the Samsung updates to the phone or the app itself, but I'd like it fixed so I can use it.
Fixed The most recent updates have fixed this app for my Galaxy S5. The stream takes a moment to buffer and then plays just as expected! It's pretty effecient with data usage, so I use this app often at work.
Doesn't work very well Unreliable. Often doesn't work at all. Please fix
Better connection opportunities. Please make your online players compatible with Chromecast so I don't have to share my whole phone screen to broadcast this over my home theater station.
The addition of local news stories is nice. But it still crashes like the old App.
Awful Used to work. But not anymore. I have uninstalled it reinstalled it upgrade my software a no go
* Overall improvements to app stability and usability
* Player support for TuneGenie button/extra information
* New audio stream player layouts with large play button
* Choice of "choose stream" button designs
* Ability to swipe between embedded blog posts and view next blog without returning to list – newsreader idea
* Ability to display embedded blog content along with audio or video content
* Integrated with Instagram posts displayed for users and/or tags
* Android supports AAC streams