The Northwest Public Broadcasting App:
The Northwest Public Broadcasting App allows you to enjoy the services of Northwest Public Broadcasting - radio and TV (NPR and PBS). Listen and watch your favorite shows/clips anywhere you want to. You can also pause and rewind live audio, and view radio and TV program schedules! You can explore, watch and listen to On Demand stories whenever you want and share stories with your friends!
Live Radio Streaming:
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from Northwest Public Broadcasting even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing.
• Integrated program schedules for Northwest Public Broadcasting streams!
• One-click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to Northwest Public Broadcasting in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
Stream Video Content:
• Watch your favorite PBS shows using our DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). Catch up on your favorite shows or important news programs you count on every day.
• Stream your favorite Northwest Public Broadcasting shows including: Jam with Dan, Access NW, Dr. U and more, all in one place!
• Northwest Public Broadcasting members can access their NWPB Passport account, allowing you to watch special curated content!
• Specially curated local news to make sure you know what's happening throughout your day. News that includes: NPR News, Northwest News Network, PBS Newshour, Earthfix and many other public media news outlets. You can even opt in for TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS for breaking news.
• Environmental stories from our friends at EarthFix, covering stories that impact our environment
• Curated NPR and PBS Newshour hour to give you a national perspective on issues
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Northwest Public Broadcasting app is brought to you by the people at Public Radio and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued viewers and listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, on whatever device you have!
Please support Northwest Public Broadcasting by becoming a member today!
nwpb,nwpr,nwptv,media,wsu,music,news,radio,pullman,tri cities,walla walla,spokane,tacoma,npr,pbs,tv