Multiplicando es una aplicación que tiene como objetivo divertir a los niños mientras estudian las tablas de multiplicar.
This is the free version of Math Challenge (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.turtlelabs.DesafioMatematico). It is supported by ads.
Duel: Play against a Friend!
Jumping Squares: Where good instincts and coordination meet a Fast Mind.
Keep your mind sharp and alert by using Math Challenge to boost your mental powers both in in general cognitive function and mental arithmetic. By working on a regular basis (your daily Math Challenge workout) on our challenges you will keep the effects of aging away by continually enhance your mental muscle. Works on all ages!
How different can a Math game be? Well we believe, at TurtleLabs, that it can be very different and better. It can be different aesthetically and it can give you a new and original game play. Check out our arithmetic games —Magical Squares! — and be careful …those questions don´t just sit there; they have a tendency to vanish after some seconds depending on the X-factor.
By using Math Challenge you will improve your simple math skills. You will have the option to go into training mode where you can practice at will and learn without time constrains or you can choose one of the many games modes and take up the challenge and fill up those 19 Scoreboards (!) with your name.Are you up for it?
+ Game Play: Timed : 60 seconds: How many question can you answer in 60 seconds? Ah! But how many Squares did you close? Because we care about you playing well, here are some wise words for you to digest: To be fast is good, yeah, but being right is better! Unless …you don´t have time to be right. Right? …Confused? Well we are sure that you aren’t!
+ Game Play: Race : How much time do you take to answer n questions? There are many variants here: 1) Addition and Subtraction 2) Multiplication and Division, and the Ultimate mode provided by the Magical Squares playing ground where everything is put together.
- Game Play: X-Factor: 8 Levels of play. After n seconds the screen is cleared and a new set of 4 questions is presented. You score on the individual questions and the ability to close those squares (See the photos above).
- Game Play: Ultimate: The X-Factor taken to extremes. You start with five lives and then get new lives depending on your ability to close squares (3 in a row gets you a new life). You also win time when you answer a certain amount of questions right. Then you can use the accumulated time by pressing the time button to give yourself more time to answer the next Square. Hint: save your time for when the X-factor gets really tough.
* Training Mode: Training mode consists of two sections: 1) Multiplication and divisions tables and 2) Free training mode. Here you can work continuously on your arithmetic without time constrains. In one well designed screen that will let you, simple, with in one click, change almost everything about what you are doing. Here you will be able to work on the very same math that you will find on the game mode. In the training mode almost everything in your screen is clickable. Press one of those Math symbols to choose a different arithmetic operator or press “up” or “down” the increase or decrease the difficulty level. We worked hard, here at TurtleLabs, to make your experience of working and playing with Math Challenge as simple and intuitive as possible.
* 14 Skins; 7 color schemes and 7 textures. A bit for every taste.
: Very intuitive screens and aesthetically pleasant game zones. Looks good and plays well on large tablets as well on small phones.
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
Multiplication Table is a milestone in the genre of math game for kids and students.
Test your math, dexterity and speed in the fight against time.
Learn how to multiply with our math test and compete with your friends.
Solve times tables puzzle in 4 different game modes. Multiplication can be easy.
Perfect for kids to help them learn how to multiply. Learn math by playing!
5/5 "Multiplication Table game is a clever and refreshingly original Math quiz."
5/5 "Helped my kid to learn multiplication. Thank you!"
✔ 4 game modes: story, study, challenge and versus
✔ Multiply with your friend
✔ Create and play custom sets
✔ Mobile calculator
✔ 12 languages supported
- Try all 4 multiply modes and enojy multiplication!
- Includes multiplication tables from 0 to 9
- You can look up to learn
- You can do a test of 10 random multiplication to check your progress
Keywords: multiplication, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, math, arithmetic, elementary math.
*** Why our Kids Math ? ***
We want only the very best for your children so we decided to meet up with teachers from an elementary school and ask them what the mathematic for kids should looks like. Result? :
- Math for kids has three difficulties.
- Easy difficulty contains equations +- up to 20
- Medium difficulty contains equations +- up to 100
- Hard difficulty contains equations ×÷+-
*** Features of math game for kids ***
- Math for kids has 12 worlds
- Math for kids has 240 levels
- Math for kids has 120 STICKERS !!!
- The best free looking math app which your son or daughter’s gonna love
- A great way for your kid to learn math!
- Preschool, kindergarten, first grade & second grade kids learn numbers and math skills.
*** How to play math game for kids ? ***
Press the play button, choose the world, pick one of the levels and PLAY. Yes! Is that simple. By solving equations your kid can get 3 stars for each level. After reaching 6 stars one of the sticker will be unlocked.
If you have toddler, boy, girl or even older kid in first grade, second grade or in the higher grade do not hesitate to:
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rmsgamesforkids?fref=ts
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RMSGamesforkids
Because more kids games like english for kids are coming soon.
All numbers have been stolen by Martians and it is the players duty to return them to earth. The game is playable in English or Spanish and provides basic multiplication exercises. As a space hero the player moves through the levels and scales platforms. During this there are equations to solve and the right answers to pick. Evil Martians try to capture the hero, so there’s quite a lot of shooting involved as well.
- You can choose the tables to practice, for children who have just begun to learn some tables
- The operations are random, but are not repeated (until all possibilities are exhausted)
- In case of failure, the correct result displays briefly.
- Any missed operation will be asked again a bit later in the same session
It requires no extra permissions, no Ads, is totally Free, does not have any In-App Purchase, so your kids are safe. And the operations are correct!
This is an application I'm developping as an exercise to learn programming Android applications. I've done it mainly to help my daughter to practice. I publish it here so other's children can take advantage of it, but it has its limits, though I think they do not impact on the educational value of the application.
For now some of the limits of the application are:
- Results and scores are not saved between games
- Doesn't take into account any time constraint
- The design is very simple.
I'll be working to improve the experience of the app, as I release future updates.
If you'd to see the app support other languages, please send the me translations for the texts, see https://github.com/adumont/TablasMates-strings/.
Como num jogo de perguntas e respostas tudo o que o estudante precisa fazer é olhar a pergunta relacionada à tabuada, digitar a resposta correta e tocar no botão "OK".
Mas, atenção, é preciso responder o mais rápido possível. Quanto antes, maior é a pontuação obtida e cada pergunta tem 20 segundos para ser respondida.
What matters... is learning!
Fun and colourful app for kids to learn and revise multiplication tables.
With Quix Times Tables math becomes child's play!
* Verify your kids level whilst having fun using the multiplication tables.
* Quick games to learn, study and revise the times tables for children.
* Full statistics given to discover which times tables and activities are proving more difficult for the child and which ones are better revised.
* Times tables for everyone: at school, with the family, at home, with friends, it's always the right moment to play and learn whilst having fun
* Multiplication table 10x10
* Times tables practice
Desafie seus amigos e familiares e busque a pontuação perfeita!
Ideal para alunos do ensino fundamental.
Para relatar problemas, dar sugestões, críticas, envie-nos um email para firstname.lastname@example.org ou acesse nossa página no Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pepper.oliver.92
Mathematical Mind is a game to practice math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponents and roots. You ask, will give you clues and motivate you.
Mathematical Mind is designed for phones and tablets, has nice graphics and sounds.
This game helps you to have fun with math and acquire the ability to perform mathematical operations, is useful for your elementary, middle, high school and college.
Fun sounds keep the task of learning math facts fresh for children. Speed statistics are captured and can be viewed to measure progress. Preference controls can be used to limit the questions to just what you need to focus on. Want only subtraction, you can set it up to only ask subtraction questions. Preparing for a multiplication test on 7's, you can set that up as well. Having problems with 9x6 specifically, a test pattern is used to focus on that specific question. Want to just be tested on question you've missed, set it up for that. Multiple user support saves per-user preferences and statistics. Easter Eggs are hidden in the game as a fun surprise or a challenge to those up to the task. Added 10-15 support.
This product is the full version of the Math Wizard Lite application. A most helpful tool when compared to other games in this genre.
Moved the Preference to the home page to highlight the Math Wizard's fantastic configuration options.
Other Keywords: brainiac aptitude brain workout tricks calculation free training puzzles smart solitary IQ craft reference exercises practice help contest education teaser numbers elementary mind skills maths games clever drills races session tests testing tryout warm-up warm work challenge match trial