With Maths Wizard you will master the calculation of 101, plus, minus and division. Maths Wizard will help you step by step to work on your weaknesses by storing the right answer one level higher and repeating the wrong answers. Maths Wizard will start the game at the same point as you closed it the last time so it will remember your wrong answers and improve learning them.
Maths Wizard is learning with the exact same system as learning with notecards!
New feature: You can now optional display also word problems!
The benefits of learning math with the Maths Wizard in summary:
+ Learning mental math for 101, plus, minus and division
+ Learning with system and specifically concentrating on your weaknesses
+ Range of numbers can be configured
+ By closing applications the wrong answers will be asked again in order to improve memorizing them
This is a very good training for mathematics, with this free app, you can calculate at the speed of a calculator, no operation will stop you.
The perfect application for adults, but for kids too, who want to learn the basics of math having fun, there are additions, subtractions, multiplications, divisions, and even square roots. Review your tables so entertaining!
In multiplayer you can compete against opponents from around the world, be the fastest!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! (Google Play Game Services)
- IN LINE WITH STATISTICAL PROFILE!
- WORLD ONLINE LEADERBOARDS/RANKINGS!
- Multiple difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard.
- GET THE BEST TIME Several series, 10, 20, 50, or at the option of the user!.
- MAKE THE MOST OF CALCULATION IN TIME LIMIT Several times, 10sec, 20sec, 30sec and 60sec,!
- Different types of tests: + - × ÷ √ ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION, ROOT, you can do them all at the same time.
- History latest scores
- Statistics detail of your score based on the difficulty and selected transactions.
- Correction calculations and multiplication tables!
- Achievements !
Learn your multiplication tables fun! Better than math class!
A complete game to train your brain and become the best! Challenge your friends or champions rankings! What turn your brain into a real calculator;)
No ads version is available in our applications.
In case of problem(s):
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME, DIRECTLY!
The collection of information on your profile, you can edit in Bonus/Profile application, this information can identify you on the online leaderboard, to create customized rankings (by country, sex ...) and the future access to your customizable statistics!
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
The story's plot alternates with educational and logic games. The tasks develop visual memory, logic, attention, concentration and other brain functions.
The following tasks await:
Find the odd object,
Find two similar ladybugs,
Place the pictures in the correct order to make a story,
Find the correct planet,
Recall alien animals,
Pick the nut of the correct size for the bolt,
and other educational games.
After you complete the story you can play each of the mini-games in a separate list, on 4 difficulty levels. The tasks are generated randomly each time. Recommended for boys and girls 5, 6, 7, 8 y.o.
All the tasks are educational (train memory, logic, concentration); they were designed by a teacher and preschool education professional. You can find our new logic games for kids 5, 6, 7, 8 years old on our website: www.hedgehogacademy.com. Each of our apps has a free Android version. We advise you to play our games on tablets, yet smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are also supported.
The app supports 15 languages: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, and Turkish.
You know how your parents always fuss because you play games too much? Get the free download of Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters, the latest of math games for school, and your parents will even encourage you to play, because this cool math game is one of those brain teasers for smart kids! This is one of those cool math games for kids which not only becomes your professional brain trainer and helps you to think faster, but also improves your mental arithmetic and provides tons of fun.
You have a unique opportunity to be a god! And you will be, as long as you play fun, cool math games such as this one. Defend Mount Olympus from Hades and his evil creatures, such as the ugly Medusa or fearless Titans. Use your math defense system and Spartan fighting skills to kill the monster army.
Hades wants to play games of thrones with you – the one to survive the challenge gets to be the supreme god. Show him that the throne belongs to you! Turn your superior addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills into raging thunder and let him know that you’re still the boss! Hades will be sending his troops led by Giants, Typhon and Minotaur to conquer you. Don’t lose focus because he will get stronger. He’ll go on with monster attacks and have his mercenaries Cerberus, Chimera and Satyr drool over your head! Once you play this cool math game, Spartan wars will seem as children’s play!
Choose your favorite math drill – multiplication, division, addition or subtraction… or all of them, and improve your maths skills while having fun.
NOTE TO PARENTS: This is one of those educational games for kids that have multiple goals:
- To increase math practice time, provide math help, sharpen perceptive skills and strengthen abilities to stay focused for longer periods of time.
- To change 3rd, 4th and 5th graders’ perception of mathematics – math is not that boring and hard. Math is fun!
- Since it introduces characters from Greek mythology and provides basic knowledge about them, it can be put together with games for kids between first and 4th grade, but is meant for all those who would like to refresh their knowledge about Greek gods and mythical creatures, as well.
- Game play is fast-paced and very dynamic. If you want to stay alive, you must be quick with multiplication, division, subtraction and addition processes in your head. Controls are simple, easy to use and highly responsive. Monster math flash cards with numbers pop out from the bottom of the screen and leave you very little time to think and click on the correct answer to solve your math problem.
- Thanks to the vivid graphic design and stunning visuals, the pleasure of enjoying this cool math for kids gets even greater through the levels.
- Like most free educational games for kids on Google Play, this is the game for boys and girls, who can have their brain training with two different heroes: Zeus or Athena, the greatest of Greek gods and goddesses.
- At every fifth level there are mythical monsters you must defeat to go through.
Before you start playing, go over the multiplication table a few times and prepare mentally, because this is one of those brain games where you need to think fast. Download Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters for your Android phones and tablets and search the app store for more of our free games.
Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters is intellectual property of Peaksel LLC – copyright 2015.
Times Tables Maths Game is an educational app, perfect for kids to help them learn how to multiply.
Learn how to multiply with our game and compete with your friends.
Suitable for children from USA , Canada , UK , Australia , New Zealand , India, Singapore , Hong Kong, ...
Math games for 2nd , 3rd and 4th graders free. Math practice for kids.
The free version has all tables. Multiplication Tables from 1 to 12. Go first over the table you want and once you have learned it, press over the table and make a test with 50 seconds.
Learn your multiplication tables with this fun game.
Allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice.Learning multiplication tables has never been so fun!
With this app you can:
★ Compete with your friends.
★ Watch your progress every day.
★ Learn each table visually.
★ Practice with the desired tables.
★ Check the learning.
Easy to play. You have the option of unlimited play. You can watch your step by step progress.
Suitable for children aged 7, 8, 9, 10 years. You can play without internet connection.
Tailored suits for tablets 10 ", 8" and 7 ". Also for smartphones. Multiple users.
✔ Third graders (2nd graders or 4th graders, too)
✔ Parents for daily homework
✔ Teachers in the classroom
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boriol.apps
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/boriolapps
Available in Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Catalan
Great game with a cute character that will help your child learn the alphabet quickly enough and remember it , and work out in the mini-games to better consolidate the material covered .
- The game develops memory, thinking and skill to achieve the goal .
- In the course of the game, children studied classical pronunciation of letters that helps you prepare for school.
- Works on tablets and smartphones ( desired display size of 4.7 inches)
- No ads
- Does not require Internet
- There is a feedback ( social media buttons in the " ABC " : twitter, contact , facebook )
Enjoy the game !
Two can have fun at the same time! Math Duel: Math Trick Duel is one of those fun educational games where two players fight each other mathematically. Cool game for kids and adults is here!
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
This educational game includes more than 20 types of tasks, including:
Guessing how a shape looks from above or below
Finding two pieces which together will build a square
Continuing a sequence of shapes
Guessing which strip of sides makes a cube
Solving with shapes
Determining how many cells a shape has
Identifying the odd shape
Finding similar shapes and other logic games and puzzles
The author of the game is a child psychologist who specializes in preschool training. The tasks are aimed at the development of logical reasoning, mathematical ability, and spatial intelligence as well as memory and attention for kids 6, 7 and 8 years old. Many of the tasks may remind you of IQ training materials, yet they are age-optimized. Your kid will be engaged by the colorful graphics, the variety of tasks and the feelings of progress as each task is solved. We recommend the game both to parents and to education professionals. Teachers can use the app as an additional learning tool in math class for 1st or 2nd grade elementary school. This logic game can also be used in preschool / kindergarten (ages 5-6 years old).
In order to succeed at school, children need to be able to gain new skills and learn new facts quickly. This can only be achieved if the basic cognitive processes (reasoning, concentration, memory, spatial intelligence) are well trained. Modern electronic devices are a great medium for pedagogical apps and interactive books, which can effectively train abilities of young kids.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Do you want your child to learn to write letters and numbers easily? Our worksheets for kids will teach them to write block letters in a fun and entertaining way, as well as teach them to draw. Magic assistants will show them the directions of writing for each letter, will give interesting tasks and help with the training!
*** What will the child learn? ***
With the help of the Handwriting game, your child will:
- Train to draw straight and sloping lines, circles and twirls
- Learn the basics of writing through drawing
- Learn how to write letters and numbers
- Develop attentiveness and precision
*** How to play? ***
There are three different parts in the game – letters drawing, numbers drawing and complete the drawing game. Add stripes to a bee, curls to a sheep, wings to a butterfly and rays to the sun. Nothing develops wrists and manual dexterity better. To make exercises more exciting, you can choose a funny assistant, which will show the writing direction and will help to draw the letters and numbers. Boys will like the Car and the Plane and girls will be fond of the Fish and the Magic Wand. With these characters, writing and drawing will be fun and entertaining.
The worksheets contain:
- Alphabet for 5 languages: Russian, English, German, Spanish and French
- Numbers from 0 to 9
- 4 assistants: fish, car, plane and magic wand
- 20 pictures to be completed
*** Key Features ***
- Simple and clear, even for toddlers
- Colourful and sweet graphics
- Interesting tasks
- Learning while playing
- Only safe content and no advertisements
Note, that "ABC Handwriting Worksheets" contains in-app purchase - full version for $2.99.
Join us on the FaceBook: www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We will be happy to answer all your questions and hear you suggestions. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and together we’ll make the ABC Handwriting Worksheets the best learning app for small kids!
Math Hero is a 2 minute mental workout to test your mental math health.
► Compete online
► Everyone plays the same math puzzles at the same time
► Leaderboards at the end of each game
► Customize your Avatar
► Track your score with helpful plot of the last 50 games
► Fun for all ages
-Easy to tap and play for all ages
-4 different educational activities
-Bath time, Prepare your Breakfast and Backpack and Dress Up Session
- Dozen of colorful dresses and cute accessories to choose
Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Math Run poses arithmetic questions at key points to allow the player to advance or earn specific rewards. Math Run includes five playable characters, which determine the difficulty and type of math questions presented during gameplay.
Help a cute little panda escape a big bully by using fast reflexes and the power of mathematics! Have fun learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving various math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
As you run, you will come across three of history’s greatest mathematicians: Pythagoras, Leonhard Euler and Carl Gauss. These geniuses are ready to help, but only if you're worthy! Answer their questions correctly to obtain their assistance.
Tilt your device to steer left/right
Swipe up to jump
Swipe down to slide under obstacles
Swipe left or right to make a turn (timing is important!)
Answer correctly when a math problem is presented
Run like the wind and solve math problems in this magical, exciting, and brain-twisting adventure! Download Math Run today!
- Excellent reflex building running gameplay, great for a growing child!
- Complements Kindergarten through Grade 4 mathematics curricula
- Perfect for older children and adults who want to improve their arithmetic skills
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the cute and clever Panda
- Unlock 4 other cute animals, each with its own math specialty
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Solve Euler's problems and he'll make the map easier to navigate
- Answer Pythagoras's questions to acquire powerful boosts
- Figure out Gauss's riddles and he'll help you recover from failure
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
- Unlock more missions to receive bonus rewards
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
If you are bored with typical app with endless single digit additions, or looking for a math game for kids where they can make a progress towards more advanced math while having fun, this game is for you.
In a 1 minute test, it first starts with elementary school additions and quickly the level of problems presented is adjusted to best fit the player's expertise in calculation.
Therefore, this game is suited for both grade 1 kids and grownups with good mental arithmetic skills.
At the end of the test, your score and your estimated "brain age" is shown. Although brain age is far from scientific, it's fun to share with your friends and motivates kids to play the game with joy.
It usually takes some mental math tricks to score brain age under 30, but you might pick up along the way if you kept practicing everyday.
Problems presented in Math Wars are limited to calculations with basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
Some problems are solved faster if you are familiar with the likes of fraction, sum of arithmetic/geometric sequence, factorization, etc (which you will see only when you are very good at math).
Mini-games that train visual memory:
- Who Had Which Number?
- Memorize the Pictures
- Memory game
Mini-games that train attention and concentration:
- Find All Objects
- Find the Numbers
The games were designed by a professional child psychologist and are based on the materials she uses in her practice with children in preschool and elementary school.
We recommend these games to all kids, but even more to kids with ADHD / ADHS (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Syndrome / Disorder).
Each game in the bundle has 4 levels of difficulty. You can set the "easy" level at first, but keep playing until you master the "very hard" difficulty, too.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
• love mathematics
• hate mathematics, but need to learn it
• would like to sharpen and improve your general numerical and math skills
• would like to kill some time without feeling guilty about that
• fast and addictive game-play - three game lengths (60, 100 or 200 seconds) and more than 20 math categories to choose from
• wide range of mathematical concepts - elementary arithmetic, percentages, squares and square roots, fractions, negative numbers, decimal numbers, equations, inequalities and math tricks
• all kinds of records and statistics - track your progress and challenge yourself!
• incorrect answer review - learn from mistakes and improve!
• Google Play Games integration - achievements and leaderboards to compete with yourself, your friends and people around the world (this feature requires a Google+ account)
• simple design and fast navigation - the app looks good and works well on phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape modes
The development of this app is sponsored by showing adverts in several screens. The adds can be removed by upgrading to the premium version (via the in-app purchase).
* Note to Android 2.2 (Froyo) users - achievements, leaderboards, the in-app purchase and adverts are not available to you (but you still get 90% of functionality completely free) .
Fun sounds keep the task of learning math facts fresh for children. Speed statistics are captured and can be viewed to measure progress. Preference controls can be used to limit the questions to just what you need to focus on. Want only subtraction, you can set it up to only ask subtraction questions. Preparing for a multiplication test on 7's, you can set that up as well. Having problems with 9x6 specifically, a test pattern is used to focus on that specific question. Want to just be tested on question you've missed, set it up for that. Multiple user support saves per-user preferences and statistics. Easter Eggs are hidden in the game as a fun surprise or a challenge to those up to the task. Added 10-15 support.
This product is the full version of the Math Wizard Lite application. A most helpful tool when compared to other games in this genre.
Moved the Preference to the home page to highlight the Math Wizard's fantastic configuration options.
Other Keywords: brainiac aptitude brain workout tricks calculation free training puzzles smart solitary IQ craft reference exercises practice help contest education teaser numbers elementary mind skills maths games clever drills races session tests testing tryout warm-up warm work challenge match trial