It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to email@example.com
Edge Inspect consists of Windows/OS X applications, iOS/Android apps, and the Edge Inspect Google Chrome Extension
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Target a device for debugging, select an element in the DOM, then:
** Make changes to your HTML markup
** Tweak your CSS rules
** See changes instantly, on your device
* Take screenshots of devices, saved on your computer
* JS Bin integration
* Clear the cache on your devices and refresh the page
* localhost, 127.0.0.1, and machine.local support
* HTTP authentication support
* SSL/HTTPS support
Edge Inspect for OS X and Windows is required, available from Adobe: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect
Edge Inspect for Google Chrome: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_chrome
Edge Inspect for iOS: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_ios
Edge Inspect for Kindle Fire: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_amazon
Edge Inspect Team Blog: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_blog
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start other third party developer apps (which I'm unable to name or else my app will be removed)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
It also provides a benchmark for the TCanvas graphic class, to determine the speed of each graphical operation (draw lines, fill polygons, text output, etc).
Useful to investigate available parameters and for debugging purposes.
Using the same source codebase, this application runs natively on Windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac OSX, iOS and Android.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Web development course
- Sample websites
- Create a sample website with a single click
- Run your website with a single click
- View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
- No root access required
- Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Read source from local file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ View list of links (Require autolink on)(You can sort, filter, and search!)
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent
+ Enable Import / Export User-Agent with xml file (Paid version only)
+ Backup / Restore settings
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 4.0.4) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
It enables the user to view html (and other web page source code) for a given url.
"only one with an intuitive, working search feature"
***This is not a web browser***
Code refresh, changed to only support android 1.6 upwards.
This version supersedes the old V1.1 app and is no longer compatible with android 1.5. For V1.1 go to https://market.android.com/details?id=blingpimpin.webpagesource
- Pretty Print
- Optionally turn off word wrap
- Intuitive Text Search
- Enter URL in app
- Share URL from browser
- App reads URL from clipboard
- Copy text by a long press on the source, select text and copy
- Refresh source at the touch of a button
Upcoming features include:
- Save source to file
- Link extraction
- Image extraction
Previewing your design in situ lets you test tap sizes, text sizes, colour, contrast and ergonomics, all at a time where changes can be easily made — during the design process. It closes the loop, meaning you can iterate faster to a better final design.
★ Pixel Perfect
Skala Preview sends lossless, colour accurate image previews to any Android or iOS device. Previews are pixel perfect. Colours are identical to how the final app or website will look on the device.
★ Zoom In
Preview at precisely 100%. Zoom to exactly 200% to view a mdpi design full screen on an xhdpi device. Zooming in shows crisp pixels, not an interpolated, blurry mess.
★ Portrait & Landscape
Preview designs in portrait or landscape orientation.
★ Realtime Preview
If you’re using Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer, Skala Preview can preview your canvas as you edit. No saving, no keyboard shortcuts, just lossless previews in realtime.
It is the absolute fastest way to preview a design mock up on an Android device.
★ Send Files & Clipboard
If you’re using Fireworks, Pixelmator, Acorn, another image editor or an older version of Photoshop, Skala Preview can send images via the clipboard or by dragging files to its dock icon or window.
The clipboard is sent automatically, so you don’t have to break your workflow to send — Just copy something and it’ll appear on your device.
★ Multiple Devices At Once
Send to as many devices as you’d like. It’s even possible to view different colour blindness testing, orientation or zoom level on multiple devices at once.
★ Colour Blindness Testing
Ensure your design can be used by those with protanopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia or complete colour blindness.
Quickly test your design with a variety of display brightness settings.
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J5500 and above, (Also support J4500)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
- DVR Registration
. Add/Edit/Remove DVR Information
- Live View
. 1,4 Split(s)
. Previous/Next Page
. Select Camera to View from the List
- PTZ Control
. 8 Directions on the Image Directly
. Zoom In/Out from the Menu
Version 1.1 Upgrade
- Icon Changed.
- UI Changed.
. Easier to Select Cameras and Menus.
- Video Quality is Upgraded.
. Clearer and More Stable
- Video Speed is Upgraded.
- PT Function is restricted to 1-split mode only
- Slide the Video will Move the Page Back & Forth
-- Copyright 2012 The Chromium Authors. All rights reserved.
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Tumblr".
You can change the default blog via the settings menu.
To get your own photos featured in the default blog, submit them here: http://tmblr.co/Z2ZvXy1B9J8mQ
Based on comic by Geoffrey Golden, a link can be found on the application's web page.
Gial Ackbar, better known as Admiral Ackbar, is a character from Star Wars. The line "It's a trap!" is mentioned during the Return of the Jedi.
I'm always looking for new text replacements, if you think any should be added, please comment below or send an email.
This Application boasts over 50 games you can play with your friends and also a playable version of Kings/Ring of Fire, Truth or Dare and I Never.
Feel free to email me and suggestions/problems.