With ToteScan you can easily itemize your storage totes and containers to help you quickly find the things you need. ToteScan works by scanning official ToteScan labels (you get a free sheet of 9 labels delivered to you when you first register so you can get started organizing right away!).
The ToteScan labels are individually connected with your account, and by affixing them to your totes and containers, you can easily scan and add items that you place into the containers. Once entered, you can use the built-in text search capability to find totes by name, individual item name, description, or keyword.
ToteScan supports family sharing with the ability to add profiles to the account for individuals to keep separate collections, but still be within the same account.
Additional ToteScan labels can be purchased in-app and digitally delivered to you by email link. You can then print them on basic paper, cut them out, and tape to your totes and containers. Or you can choose to buy pre-printed ready to peel and stick ToteScan labels and have them shipped to you.
Let ToteScan help you organize your storage totes and containers, so you can finally find your stuff!
- Itemize the contents of your totes and containers with title, description, quantity and location.
- Attach multiple pictures to each item for quick identification and review within the app.
- Optionally scan an item's barcode, pre-populate title and image, when adding items to totes.
- Search by any number of methods, such as tote name, item title, description, or keyword.
- Share a common account with family members.
- Supports multiple profiles to categorize collections and share with family members.
- Supports Amazon Alexa enabled devices, like the Amazon Echo. Look for the ToteScan Alexa skill to learn more.
- No monthly fees or subscriptions to use ToteScan!