Study tool to memorize Japanese kanji, radicals (bushu) and primitive elements.
Various practice drills and a stack of flashcards for all Jōyō kanji (2141 kanji, 2010 official list) and the 5 levels of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (N5 to N1).
Choice of the JLPT or Jōyō Kanji order.
* Ten multiple choice drills on meanings, On-yomi (Chinese readings) and Kun-yomi (Japanese readings), radicals and elements.
* Two puzzle and two writing practice drills including stroke order animation.
* Handwriting recognition search (single kanji)
* Keyboard search through the database
* Single kanji Optical Character Recognition (Experimental)