Balls is an endless arcade game where you must keep a colourful ball up in the air for as long as possible whilst avoiding dynamically generated obstacles.
The primary objective is to keep a coloured ball up in the air for as long as possible (whilst collecting coins that randomly appear for extra points) without letting it fall off the bottom of the screen or hit the spikes on the side (which are dynamically generated depending on where the player is making the ball go). On occasion, coloured wind zones may also appear in game, pushing the player’s ball to the sides. Every minute, the game’s difficulty level goes up permanently by one (but can go down again if the player loses a certain number of times at their current difficulty level).
The game features a simple one touch control system where you control the ball depending on where you’ve touched it (i.e. hitting it in the middle will push it straight up whilst hitting on the side will push it towards the opposite side of the one you touched it in)
In addition, the game also includes procedurally generated backgrounds that change every time you play and the option to customise the colour of the player’s ball and trail in the options menu (with seven preset colours currently available at the moment).
- Simple to learn but hard to master one touch gameplay controls.
- Adaptive difficulty system that scales up and down depending on how well you play.
- The ability to customise the colour of your ball and trail.
- Randomly generated backgrounds that change every time you play.
- Online high score leaderboards via GameSparks.