To win the game, you should reveal all cells containing no mines with the help of numbers in revealed cells. A number in a cell means how many mines are adjacent to it. You lose when you get onto a mine.
For better results, you can play in the “Set Flag” mode. In this mode, cells open when you touch revealed cell around which the correct number of mines have been flagged. You lose if mines are incorrectly flagged.
- Interface language: English;
- 3 classic levels and 1 custom;
- Changing cell size;
- Hint at the end of the game. It may be helpful if you have several possible solutions at the end of the game;
- When touching revealed cell, around which correct number of mines is flagged, all adjacent squares reveal;
- Leaderboards (Google Play Game);
- Achievements (Google Play Game).