The Jellow Talk AAC Communicator is helpful for practicing speech through its speech recognizing facility.
The continuous Speech/Listen mode helps users to record long continuous Speech/Talks during long conversations, classes, conferences, etc., and see it displayed as Text.
The Speech to Text and Text to Speech features converts speech or voice and displays it as text (Speech to Text) + reads aloud typed in text (Text to Speech).
The Jellow talk used as an AAC application is also designed to facilitate instant and direct conversation between people who have difficulty with loss of Speech and Hearing and those that can Speak and Hear. This includes people with Aphasia and Autism.
The text is displayed as continuous threads, one after another, and let’s you see, find, copy conversations easily and the search function lets you search through text.
If you have any suggestions or queries about the application please submit it under the feedback tab or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Speech Practice mode allows users to rehearse a speech.
2. A simple interface for both conversion of Speech to Text as well as Text to Speech.
3. Continuous Speech/Listen mode helps users to record long continuous Speech/Talks.
4. Search facility lets one search through text.
5. Useful for communication between people who have difficulty with Speech and Hearing and those that can Speak and Hear.
For further information on Jellow Talk and FAQs, please visit:-
To submit your feedback/comments via email at email@example.com
Jellow Talk is designed and developed by Jellow Labs © 2021