The JLG Augmented Reality (AR) App uses next-generation augmented reality visualization to enable faster and more accurate project planning and onsite equipment management. Includes the following tools:
• Machine Visualization – Using augmented reality to efficiently and simply view the size of a machine, to see how the machine will fit at their worksite, or to do a specific job.
• Accessory Visualization – Using augmented reality to view an attachment or kit to provide customers with an idea of how much space will be needed for the kit, but also provides a piece of mind that the customer is ordering the right part.
• Operation Guidance - With the JLG Operation tool, Equipment users can familiarize themselves with the controls and operations of JLG machines.
• Decal Viewer – View important machine operating and safety decal information clearly in operator’s preferred language.
• Annual Inspection Assistant – With the step-by-step annual machine inspection checklist, operators will complete this task quicker, without worrying about missing a step.
• Fleet – Manage all machines for offline access, including offline AR content availability. Log all machine assets associated with a specific machine type. Store inspections specific to a machine and its Asset ID/serial number.