Select 15 fish from 161 species to grow.
Feed them and make babies.
** Full screen app, not live wallpaper **
aniPet Marine Aquarium simulates a full screen marine aquarium with interaction.
* A saltwater fish encyclopedia with 20 categories, 180 species.
* Up to 15 fish in the tank.
* Able to feed fish and fish grows.
* Matured fish may have babies.
* Background change.
* Many options available (fish speed, growth speed, light animation, etc.)
* Support both portrait and landscape mode with auto-orientation.
How to set:
=> Home screen
=> Live wallpaper
=> Select “Aquarium live wallpaper”
Please give rate us if you like this live wallpaper
..Customized photo frame backgrounds
..Aquarium HD graphics
..Low battery consumption
..Completely free application
Fishes swims as natural as real fishes and beautiful leaves floating on the water.
You can customize all the features in this app like:-
* Choose your favorite Aquarium background
* Choose your favorite fishes
* Choose the number of fishes to swim
* Choose the number of leaves to float etc,.
Make your mobile live and natural with "Aquarium 3D Live wallpaper". This is the best live wallpaper 2014 and is completely free!
This Live wallpaper is tested in almost all the mobiles
This application changes your Spartphone to hand-size aquarium.
You can create your own fish tank or fish encyclopedia from the fish you saw at the aquarium in your smartphones to sooth your mind and share with others.
“Ikesu” application uses NFC tags or QR codes attached to the fish information boards near the fish tanks to read the fish information onto smartphones.
Users can collect fish information to use the application as a fish encyclopedia or they can liken the smartphone screen to a fish tank to enjoy the collected fish swimming around. Users can also place items such as corals or rocks and share the customized fish tank image with friends on Facebook.
**** THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FINGER EATING SHARKS APP!!! BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!! ****
The iPhone phenomenon is now available on Android!! Shark Fingers has been in the Top 10 on the iPhone multiple times, and has also been the #1 Entertainment app! Now you can get it for your Android phone too!
Watch as your phone fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen! But beware! Touch the screen and they'll hunt you down!!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers... once you're bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- LOADS OF SHARKS! You'll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, including Great Whites and Hammerheads! Not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS! Turn on the camera background and you'll see the world as if you're diving with the sharks! Take photos and scare your friends!! (WARNING: Don't actually put your phone in any water. That'd be stupid)
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your phone is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessDroidStuff.com!
- Tilt your device, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
- JUMPING SHARKS! Just because your finger is above the water line, doesn't mean you're safe! Everyone asked for sharks jumping up to grab your finger, now they do it!!!
Visit www.UselessDroidStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!
Start creating your own Jolly Aquarium – the more bubbles you pop, the more colorful fish and amusing water creatures you get.
Too tired to pop? Just listen to relaxing music, watch bubbles sailing up slowly to the water surface, and find yourself absolutely calmed down, relaxed and carefree.
- Eye-pleasing graphics: enjoy peaceful ocean scenery and colorful water animals.
- Deep relaxation: pop bubbles and watch fish swimming to calm down and relieve stress.
- Endless fun: pop bubbles as long as you like.
- Music: soothing sea sounds help to set your mind on rest.
- Universal stress reliever: relax at home, at work, while standing in a queue.
- No age limit: the app brings fun and relaxation to both adults and kids.
Get one step closer to utmost relaxation right now – pop and create your dream fish tank with Jolly Aquarium!
Like this app? Wait no longer – share your thoughts in reviews.
* Realistic 3D tropical fish including, the Yellow Tang, Moorish Idol, Majestic Angel, Clown Fish, Blue Tang, Copperband Butterflyfish and more!
* A selection of underwater backgrounds including coral reefs, sunken shipwrecks, and the lost city of Atlantis*.
* A meditative digital soundtrack, and soothing underwater sounds and streaming bubbles.
* Natural underwater lighting simulating the sunlight's rays on the seafloor.
* Support for Google Music or Pandora as background audio.
Note: Aquatica HD Aquarium features a selection of tropical fish and backgrounds included, with additional premium items available for purchase in-app.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.
This app is giving the life scenery. It has cool graphs and It has a very low battery consumption, consist of many animated creatures moving around on your screen.
A Cool and Animated Ocean world! Enjoy it!!
A stunning live wallpaper featuring Ocean Aquarium. Rendered in OpenGL..
Ocean Aquarium 3D live wallpaper fully supports horizontal orientation and looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on phones.
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers..
To develop more free great live wallpapers....
This live wallpaper has been supported on latest device. If your device is not supported please contact us.
THIS IS A LIVE WALLPAPER NOT AN APP
Presenting a charming and fascinating experience for your eyes. A
beautiful Live wallpaper which lets you to interact with the water
waves experience while sitting beside a pond. And best thing is that
you didn't get your hands wet. A very serene wallpaper for every
season and game of your life.
This is a OpenGL Live Wallpaper with dynamic wave water effect. It's very interactive at finger touch. You create a water's ripple effect
** - HD Custom Backgrounds
** - Customised drop effects
** - Mirror View
** - Smooth waves in water.
** - Compact in size
** - Flying Dandelions with smooth edges.
** - Optimizes battery use
** - Customised drop effects (radius, displacement, water tail, water sound)
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers >> Magic Ripple
We are very sophisticated and dedicated towards the quality of our
Get the calmness of water into your Andro !!
Bring your phone to life !!
And please be free to comment and any problems pertaining to the
wallapaper please mail us with a short description.
***All permissions are for displaying advertisements.
All images used in this software product are owned by and are copyrights of their respective owners. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the software is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content
This Free wallpaper has Various Premium features like:-
1. Choose the type of aquarium backgrounds like ocean, sea and aqua plants backgrounds
2. Choose the type of foregrounds like ocean, plants and rocks
3. Control the Fish swimming animation speed
4. Control the amount and size of fishes.
5. Choose the type of fishes
6. Control the type, amount and direction of water bubbles.
"It's serene, it's beautiful, and it sure beats an ugly black box hanging on the wall of your living room." - Android Central
"Aquarium app adds life to Google TV"- ReefBuilders.com
"My 60 gal. fish tank has a crack in it and I had to give away my fish. But this .99 cent app is worth every penny until I can save up for a new one." - Andre
"works great, and developer is super-helpful, I love it!" - Kevin J.
"COOL APP This is great for entertaining my 3 month old." - Arlo
"very well done app this is a must buy for all google tv owners, i had no problems" - theglock
* Optimized for Google TV.
* Live action videos of real aquariums shot in HD.
* A beautiful and relaxing CG video loop with black out transitions.
* A relaxing soundtrack to play with Aquarium video.
* Optional aquarium sound effects for a more realistic aquarium experience.
* Ability to play Google Music while Aquarium video plays.
* New videos added as they become available. If you would like to have your own Aquarium video included in this application, please EMAIL ME.
Q- How do I get Google Music to work with Aquarium?
A- First start your Google Music playlist then start the Aquarium video. Your Google Music will stop as the Aquarium Media Player takes control of your TV audio. Then click 'Home' on your keyboard and go to the notifications button (far left.) There you can restart your Google Music.
Q- I can't install the application, I have tried several times, but it will not install.
A- Google TV users are encountering intermittent Internal Market errors. If this happens to you, try rebooting your device and attempt to install again. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have persistent problems.
Q- Videos sometimes skip, what should I do?
A- Videos may skip due to insufficient bandwidth on your home network. Aquarium does its best to select video quality appropriate for your network but it can not control other network activity on your home network that may cause skipping.
About Video Quality & Duration:
* Live action video was shot in 1080p @ 24mbps with a Sony HD camcorder using Sony's highest quality settings. Videos were then transcoded to MP4 at a standard data rate of 5mbps, which is roughly equivalent to 720p HD video.
* Google TV users have reported several issues with downloading applications for their Google TV. If you have difficulty downloading or keep getting your purchase canceled by Google, try rebooting your device. This has worked for other users.
* All live action video is the property of Arrowhead Technologies, LLC and is prohibited for use outside of this application.
LOGITECH REVUE USERS: Please upgrade to version 4.1. This fixes a bug that prevented the sound effects from stopping in some cases.