2.2
32 reviews
10K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

BrideScan is designed to link up wedding professionals and qualified brides based on needs, availability, and contact information. Now you can stay organized during each bridal show! Simply scan a participating party's bar code to instantly swap contact information and store other important details in your account. Log in to your account online for full access to all the contacts you've linked up with at a recent bridal show!
Updated on
Jul 3, 2022

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available
2.2
32 reviews
Kelsey Brites
January 31, 2022
The app doesn't work very well. It only saved 2 of my scanned vendors and only 1 of them shows in the app. When I login to the website I can see the other one. Thankfully, I didn't rely on this app and I also picked up business cards and brochures from the vendors. The app is also not visually appealing at all.
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
January 6, 2019
Needs work. Couldn't log in using Facebook but was able to register and create an account. When adding a vendor via mobile, I tried adding a file but it opens my camera instead of allowing me to select a file like it says. Hoping the scanning function works at the Bridal Extravaganza next week but I'll be recording info a different way as well because I'm not confident in this app. I'll update after the bridal show.
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
January 8, 2019
This app is terrible. Not only did none of the "log in with google/facebook" options work, forcing me to make a Bridescan account, the app only worked for about 20% of the vendors I tried to scan. The other 80% of the time, the app wouldn't open my camera, it would just be a black screen. I use a Galaxy s9+. Dont waste your time with this junk.
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Improvements to performance