Clever app I would like to see that u can switch accounts in the future.
I've been looking for a good work order system and I'm glad I found one. I'm very happy that I can use it on my tablet too! As far as just a one man crew for repairs, it works perfectly for keeping records of clients, repairs, and time. Its also fluid and looks good. Its easy to understand and use while keeping the data organized. While there are to be, and continue to have, improvements made; I'm excited to see what takes off from this platform. Good job.
The jobbile service starts at $50 per month. This is not clear when you download the app, in fact the website is also misleading showing $15.00 until you click through to the plans page which shows $50.00 for 3 users. I'm not commenting on the cost of the plan, just that fact that the website and app are misleading. Reply to Jobbile: Yes the app is somewhat useful by itself, but why not make the service costs more apparent up front. I have upgraded the app to 3 stars because I have other apps with similar functionality which are free or have a low one-time cost, and allow data export without a monthly plan.
- New menu: Time. Menu My Time has been renamed to Report. The monthly report is reached via the icon at the top of the Week Summary in Report
- Set Start and End time
- Hours, time and date can be changed by swiping your finger over the screen
- Display of timer. New timer stops previously started timer
- Reminder that timer is running through notification after 8h 30min
- Create job in connection with New Time Entry
For users with account
- Menu Job is optional
- Time stamps
View work schedules, time sheets and communicate with staff in real time