-- Harmonomics is an ear training tool for all musicians, from beginners to professionals --
The creator of the innovative metronome Metronomics has created an ear training app flexible enough to help YOUR ears, whether you are a beginner learning interval recognition or a professional who needs to recognize sequences of complex chords in inversions.
- 50+ exercises, from beginner to advanced
- Each exercise is customizable with exercise-specific settings
- Large chord library (over 35 chords, all of which come in different inversions)
- Creative exercises -- exercises that go beyond the usual interval, melody, and chord identification
- Detailed statistics for each exercise, plus the ability to send reports to a teacher
- Motivating "achievements" for accuracy, questions per day/week/month, etc
- and more!
- Chord Progression
- Perfect/Relative Pitch
Harmonomics has over 50 exercises (more coming in updates) that can each be heavily customized to fit the your individual needs, regardless of your level or the genre of music you are working on. Musicians interested in improving their recognition of chord types will be thrilled to explore Harmonomics' large library of chords (over 35 types), all of which can be played in different inversions. No other app offers such a wide variety of chords that can be played in so many different ways.
Statistics play a big role in Harmonomics. Each exercise keeps track of your accuracy, the number of questions answered, average time per question, and more, letting you review your progress and see when and how quickly you're improving. Harmonomics also awards "achievements" as you work, such as recognition of doing 1000 questions a month or 250 questions in a session, keeping you motivated to stay vigilant about your ear training work. If you're a student, you can choose to send reports of your stats to a teacher.
Most ear training apps offer a limited number of exercises, including simple interval identification, melodic dictation, and chord identification. Harmonomics has all of those as well as clever and practical variations, such as exercises that ask you which degree of a chord a certain note is or which inversion a chord is being played in. Plus, each exercise can be customized; for example, a chord identification exercise can be limited to just inverted dominant chords with alterations and made to play three chords in a row, all of which must be identified correctly. No other app offers that level of advanced exercise to meet the needs of professionals.
Start using Harmonomics today and start expanding what your ears can hear.
- Diatonic Major Melody
- Simultaneous Intervals
- Multiple Intervals
- Diatonic Notes to Key Center Relationship
- Root Movement of 7th Chords
- Harmonic Minor Modes
- Dominant Chords with Alterations
- Multiple Chords / Inversions
- Multiple Simultaneous Pitches
Maj7, min7b5, 7b9#11, Maj7#5, min11, 7sus4, 7#5#9, 7b5b9, min6/9, etc