Local 4 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 4 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
**Readers’ Pick: Most innovative and useful hurricane app – FastCompany**
**One of 5 apps to get you through a natural disaster – Fox News**
**Top Apps of the Week (11/3/12) – ABC News**
**Top Apps of the Week (10/29/12) - MediaBistro**
**Top App of the week (9/2/12) - Appolicious**
Be ready for severe weather with Hurricane by American Red Cross. Monitor conditions in your area or throughout the storm track, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe even if the power is out – a must have for anyone who lives in an area where a hurricane may strike or has loved ones who do.
Ahora disponible en español.
Please note: shelters only show the current open shelters. More shelters are setup as disasters happen, but until then, there may not be any shelters near you.
- Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
- Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even if the cell towers are down and the power is out.
- Monitor weather conditions in your area or those of loved-ones with location-based alerts for the U.S. and its territories from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration(NOAA).
- Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
- Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
- Stay safe when the lights are out with the Hurricane Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
- Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
- Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
- Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your hurricane knowledge with interactive quizzes.
- See an illustrated history of hurricanes in your area.
- Learn the difference between a hurricane warning and watch.
- Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
Please update your app to the latest version as soon as possible! It address numerous critical issues with crashing!
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: We need this to allow you to call emergency numbers from within the app
CAMERA: We need to be able to use the camera to allow us to use the flashlight in Tool Kit
GPS LOCATION: We need to serve you hurricane alerts based on your current location
PHONE CONTACTS: We need this for the Make a Plan view to allow you to add emergency contacts straight from your address book
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
The app can be customized for various locations serviced by the PraxSoft WeatherActive System. Please contact Praxis Software for more details.
NOTE: This app may display logos from various sponsors. When you click on the logos delivered by this app, you may be directed to a third party's web page. NONE of your information is passed to the third parties operating or hosting these pages.
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
KSAT 12 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KSAT 12 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KSAT and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
• Projected Hurricane Paths
• Interactive Live Radar
• Live Local 10 news storm coverage
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings