You need an appointment, a prescription, a laboratory result, or a medical referral? If you have an issue, talk directly to your practise by chat, no matter if you are on the bus, in the train or at your workplace.
Kanon health enables you to save your medical record, such as documents, physicians letters, X-Rays or notes directly on your phone and have them with you all the time.
You can make these documents available to your doctor at any time digitally, without having to show up at the practise in person.
You can communicate with your physician when you are on vacation, at your workplace or at home – without having to wait or being dependent on opening hours.
Your doctor will be reachable for you, from anywhere and at anytime.
With Kanon Health you can write your practise or consult your doctor. Your physician can use Kanon Health to communicate with his collegues to enable the best treatment for you. Physicians and doctors practices have the possibility to contact other doctors offices, for example to request missing documents.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Kanon Health is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Kanon Health is completely free for user. The development costs are paid by Doctors, clinics and Hospitals. No advertisements. No trackers. Protected by German eHealth law.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Kanon Health uses State-of-the-art open source technology (powered by Jitsi Protocol™) enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit: