[Information on how to take action in case of failure]
1. If the app does not install or update
① Check data connection: If you are using unstable Wifi, turn it off, or if you are using 3G/LTE, change the connection to a stable Wifi environment and try downloading again.
② Please try again after clearing data or cache in [Settings > Applications > Google Play Store > Storage].
2. If the app cannot be accessed or is forcibly terminated
: Press and hold the KB Insurance app icon, ⓘ button > Storage > Delete cache/data and reconnect. If you are a user of the step count service, re-consent is required.
3. If you need to import a certificate
: As Google's security policy is strengthened, it is possible to use a joint certificate registered on a PC or other mobile phone after proceeding with [Import Certificate]. In addition to the joint certificate, various authentication methods are provided, so please refer to it.
4. For other FAQs, please refer to https://m.kbinsure.co.kr:8543/MG606010001.ec.
1. Insurance claim
- Easy insurance claim
- Fast reward process and result inquiry
- Convenient claim document management
2. Insurance contract management
- View the insurance contracts you have signed up for at once
- Payment of insurance premiums
- Payment of automobile insurance premiums
- Insurance contract loan application and repayment
- Loan history inquiry
- Interest payment
4. My Data
- Asset status and statistical information inquiry
- Provision of insurance status and insurance analysis
- Health missions and rewards provided
- Easy to use various authentication methods
- The LifeCare service provides step count and calorie consumption by using step information, height, weight, activity, and energy data after obtaining the customer's consent to use Google Fit.
- The service cannot be used on smart devices that have been arbitrarily modified to prevent electronic financial accidents. If you use an open wireless communication network, security is vulnerable, so please use the service in a safe environment.
: If it is difficult to use the app service, please visit the mobile website ( m.kbinsure.co.kr ) or use the representative call center (contract management, accident reception, compensation) 1544-0114 or loan call center 1544-9110.