It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
The app currently only checks the prerequisites and displays some details about potential showstoppers. The app also includes an offline version of the readme web page. Be sure to RTFM, maybe watch the screen casts (tap video links in the readme, H.264 playback capabilities and Inet required for this).
If you have a i386 tablet (Wetab/Exopc) with android-x86.org/Corvusmod-ICS, you may want to install VirtualBox for the real fun - vbox modules are included with the kit.
I would be pleased if you send me a PM with your device details for inclusion in the tested-devices list.
VirtualBox Manager is an SSH based remote management solution designed specifically for Linux hosts. If your host is on the internet with an SSH server that's all you need for completely secure access.
With full support for 4096 bit RSA public key authentication your server management tasks can be done remotely using a maximized security protocol.
The entire interface has been tweaked with proper ActionBar design patterns, and is extremely memory efficient. Each host can have a custom image selected from your phone's Gallery and you can have as many hosts as you'd like. There are no limits to the amount of hosts or machines that you can manage.
VirtualBox Manager is completely automated, and here's how it works. First you setup your host's info, including a username and a password. You'll need to connect first using password authentication, then VirtualBox automatically handles uploading the public key to the server and adding it to your authorized_keys2 file; you simply press the upload key button in the action bar. Public key authentication is then enabled, and you can completely disable password authentication on the server to maximize security.
You can enable and disable public key authentication at any time, and you can re-generate the RSA key at any time. VirtualBox Manager uses a single RSA key, which can be uploaded to as many hosts as desired.
Start, stop, pause, restart, and save your virtual machines from anywhere your phone has data connectivity. VirtualBox Manager was built because I found a use for it, and I publish it on the Play Store so others can enjoy its powerful functionality. VirtualBox Manager is 100% free and is my way of contributing to the power of Android :)
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Line Rearrangement with Auto Reference Tracing
Using DragSortListView by Carl A. Bauer, you can rearrange the lines with a simple drag-drop movement. This app would handle any line number change and rematch the affected reference of other lines. If you suddenly realize that you need to add an extra line or two in the middle of your program, you will no longer need to rewrite anything from now on!
You can add comments to your lines of code to make sure that the code-reading humen (including yourself) to understand your work. And these added comment are well placed in a convenient location.
The step-by-step execution allows you to observe how the LMC and your program work. You can have a better study with such a chance to observe.
We aim to create the best LMC Emulator in the world of both Mobile and PC. So please let us know your ideas of how to make it better!
This edition of PocketVM is limited to 5GB of storage.
* Install the free PocketVM desktop software for Ubuntu or OS X Lion or Snow Leopard
* Single click to connect to your computer desktop over WiFi
* Single click to synchronise back to your mobile device, making it ready to connect to another computer.
NOTE: You will get the full benefits of this app only if used together with VirtualBox on your computer. However, please note that setting up VirtualBox can be challenging and is suitable for IT Professionals who have experience in using and setting up Virtual Machines. Use of VirtualBox with PocketVM is not intended for non-technical users.
PocketVM can also run without VirtualBox, where users can still benefit from PocketVM's high-performance, private (non-cloud), Wi-Fi synchronised storage for their files and documents.
* Portable Virtual Machines - access your portable Virtual Machines from any configured computer, resuming exactly where you left off.
* Fast Wi-Fi synchronisation - smart, synchronised storage between your computers using your mobile device that intelligently adapts and prioritises synchronisation in realtime.
* Offline access - use your mobile device to browse your PocketVM documents anywhere - without needing internet. (however Wi-Fi is needed to synchronise between your mobile device and computers).
* Private - your data is stored on your mobile device and stays with you - it is not stored in the cloud.
* Instant Access - access your latest files as soon as you connect devices. No need to wait for synchronisation to finish first, before you can access the latest files.
* Storage IQ - anything you put on PocketVM is automatically compressed and de-duplicated, saving you storage.
* Big files - so powerful that it can efficiently carry and synchronise big (multi GB) files.
NB For the best experience please use flash memory that is class 6 or higher.
Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!
ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
1) Install this application on your Android phone!
2) Install the Tether software on your PC. If your PC currently has an internet connection, you can download it here:
If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!
Windows users will also need to install the USB/ADB driver for their phone. Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!
That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!
If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact email@example.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!
Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!
Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.
Need a direct link to the Windows Drivers?
Applications that may interfere or cause installation issues with Tether on Windows:
Applications that may interfere with Tether on Mac:
Questions? Comments? Support? Just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
If you have player (MX Player, RockPlayer or VPlayer recommended!) that can open FLV videos from http stream, this app will try to open it. If you don't, the FLV will be downloaded.
The app have NO icon and launcher! Only intercepts URLs! Try opening vbox7 urls from browser or app!
Note: Dolphin and Firefox browsers does NOT allow to intercept http:// urls, therefore you need to use "Share" option.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
Helium Premium Features:
Android to Android app sync
Automatic Backup schedules (coming soon!)
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
If you have trouble after the 2.0.8 updates, please email to get an old version.
If you use cracked version, it simply won't work, so please do not rely on those testing results. Cracked version will silently quit without any messages.
VMLite VNC Server allows you to remotely view and control your android phone or tablet from a desktop computer or from another mobile device using the popular VNC protocol.
This app works on rooted and non-rooted android devices. However, for non-rooted devices, every time after turning the device completely off and on, you will have to connect your device to a Windows PC or Mac using a USB cable, then run a free desktop program, VMLite Android App Controller, to start the server on your device. Once the server is started, you can disconnect your device. If you don't turn your device off (but just let it "sleep"), then the server will continue running for months, if desired.
You can download our desktop program using this link:
If you can't start the server on your device, e.g., S3, Nexus 7/10, try to change to Camera Device(PTP), instead of Media Device(MTP).
- no need to root your android devices
- supports WIFI and USB connections. Coming soon: 3G/Internet/P2P access from any firewalls w/o any configuration.
- supports WIFI hotspot in case there is no WIFI and no USB connection. You can turn on your android device's Tethering and portable hotspot, so your PC or another device can connect.
- works on API level 7 and above, including Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Beans, up to Android 5.0.
- supports ARM, MIPS and x86 devices.
- supports typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
- supports Java enabled browsers. You can connect to the android device from a browser using a Java applet
- supports HTML5 compatible browsers, you can connect to your android device without any other installations
- supports auto rotation and remote rotation
- supports navigation bar at bottom with special key, Home, Back, Menu, etc.
- supports reverse connections to vnc viewers running in listening modes
- supports VNC password
- supports scale and rotation
- two-way clipboard support (text only)
- full mouse and keyboard control
- supports special keys, such as Home, Back, Menu, Search, Power, etc.
- supports long press keys, e.g., you can press and hold the search key
- supports mouse wheel
- supports swipe/fling gestures
- auto turn on screen when you press any key from VNC client
- supports start on boot for rooted devices
- pinch/zoom gestures from hot keys
- firewall friendly, 3G/Internet access, peer to peer access
- performance improvement
- touch aware clients on mobile devices
- RDP server
- audio redirect support
- peer to peer voice/text chat
- remote phone calls