While I think this game is pretty good, I do have some suggestions. For one, maybe fix the glitches with the bones and the joints. And second, maybe allow he player to add on more than just 1 muscle for each of he sane two bones for more movement, strength, and efficiently. And lastly, maybe add a "swimming" option. Again, they're just suggestions.
Its hard to call this a game, but its extremely captivating to me. I like to build things and see what my creation does. The save system is not user friendly, and I wish there were more building options. Other than that it's a very unique and interesting.
Shittiest app I've ever tried to use. Not designed for a phone/touch screen at all. Being able to zoom in on a section would be very helpful, or move around the viewpoint when zoomed.
It's a good app but evolution process is too slow... I still prefer Smart Rockets as genetic algotithm app implementation 😉
I think the simulation is very well done. Is it possible to add a copy and drag function and select multiple points at once? Thanks.
Accidentally left it running for 5 hours, now it's texting me through my phone
- new default creature "ROO"
- the screen will not go to sleep during the simulation
- minor fixes
- You can now move joints after you’ve placed them
- New optional grid to help you with placing the joints
- Customizable Neural Network size
- Delete saved creatures and simulations
- Option to watch the creatures one at a time while they simulate
- Option to simulate a generation in multiple batches
- Adjustable advanced simulation settings
- more stats about the best creatures
Combine donut food to mutate them discover mutation and become billionaire rich