Kevin contacted me within ten minutes after writing this review and reporting something broken. He promised me a fix the same day. This fix solved my problem. Support is awesome and he also gave me a few tips/recommendations I'm gonna look into soon. I just started using sonar per Kevin's recommendation and the support is much better, I was also able to connect to my spotweb installations. Upped my rating.
Recently, Nzb360 immediately crashes upon scrolling to sick beard. I can not view sick beard from the app.
The best Usenet manager available! This also works well with sickrage, plus the whole app refreshes quicker than if I were to go directly to the server through a browser. There are not many restrictions on the free version so i could of stayed on that, but this is an app that will stay with me so the dev can happily have my support!
Tried them all, on Android and iOS. This one rules over all of them. Essential. Just hope that one day we would get a widget for the app. 🙏
One of very few apps worth the money. The dev puts in lots of effort to make sure it delivers and adds new features all the time. The turnaround on bug fixes is the fastest I've seen. Kevin, you're a hero.
Seems to have created a problem in SickBeard. Unable to expand my shows now to list all episodes.
- Additional fixes for the very last release. Sorry about that!
- You can now search your entire Sonarr library.
- SABnzbd and NZBget categories are now cached in Search to speed up the "Send to..." option with a category.
- SABnzbd server info view now works for v2.x.
- Movies in Radarr will now hide their size if Radarr returns them as null.
- Radarr releases less than 2GB will now show their size correctly.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Stability Improvements.