I struggled to set this up. There's no way to know that the most important requirement the API Key must be added or this wouldn't work at all. I had to go through the process of elimination to figure that out. I suppose it would be obvious for most people but me. Anyway, if you're struggling to set this up for Sonarr, make sure to add the API Key. Once you get it to work, it's a lovely app.
This is the sickest and slickest app you will ever find on any platform to manage everything Usenet related. The UI is well thought out, fresh, gorgeous, intuitive, unique, and very responsive. The developer (Kevin) is actively involved, and is constantly looking to improve the app. He responds to issues promptly, provides frequent updates, and is great to deal with. Get this app! You will not be disappointed.
Quite good - would like TLS verification, and the ability to add multiple of each service (two sonarr instances, etc.) before using this properly!
From the ratings it appears to be a great application, but unfortunately i am unaccostomed to this application. I am interrested to use this application. So i would be pleased if one tells me something in detail about this application
Awesome app, well worth the money. Beautiful and highly functional interface. Not a single complaint!
Outstanding. Being able to do whatever from wherever is fantastic. Great concise and functional UI. Very impressed.
- Major improvements with NZBget's connection performance.
- Improved handling of unsupported Search indexers.
- Sonarr's "upcoming" tab will better match the "week" view of Sonarr's calendar.
- Small UI improvements in Radarr.
- Choosing "Latest Season" as the monitoring type in Sonarr will now work correctly.
- Sonarr will no longer report midnight as "0" if your device is not in 24h format.
- Stability improvements in Sonarr.
Easynews® members can search & download content directly to their phone/tablet.
Purchasing this app will unlock the 14 days restrictions from the EZ Usenet app.