A perfect storytelling tool and a pivot animation app in your pocket. If you want to learn how to draw cartoons and become a filmmaker but have no time for professional tools, try this animation creator that is simple enough to be used even by kids.
Drawing Cartoons is an animation editor that allows you to create your own movies. You don't need to draw every frame to get smooth motion. Instead, you draw keyframes only and intermediate frames are built automatically. Assign faces of your friends to characters, add voices, upload the movie on YouTube or Facebook and attain fame as an animation maker and a creative storyteller!
*** I have all the artistic talent of goat without legs but even I can see the potential of this app ***
-- Anonymous User
*** I can eat taco while making cartoons! ***
* Skeletal animation - characters are moved like dolls!
* Every frame smoothly transforms to the next one
* Various built-in models - children sets along with serious ones. Obama, Putin, Che Gevara, Gandhi, Steve Jobs and others. For children there are farm animals and jungle adventures.
* Exporting animations as video and sharing it. Or use it as a comics maker
* Sound recording
* Items editor - a constructor for making your own character using drawing tools or importing existing drawings. How to draw a character? Just make a skeleton and paint each of its bone.
Another way to use the application is making comics about stickmans and famous people. Comic makers, this is a tool for you.
* vector drawing tool
* tutorials explaining how to draw animals, people and anime
Not sure about buying the app? Try Zombie Comics.
When the snow falls outside, you can now have snowflakes on your device. Dive into the winter wonderland and see the snow falling from the sky. Dancing Snow stars everywhere.
Even Santa Claus is using it in his summer holidays.
BRAND NEW, ONLY FOR A SHOW TIME
Different sizes of snowflakes available, the snow maker just look awesome.
★It snows in every application
The snowfall on your screen, like christmas in the winter season. Winter mood all over the place with the snow maker. Snow is falling all arround me, children playing having fun!
Snowflakes licence: Simon Child and Megan Sheehan
Rage Comics Reader is the best way to read your favorite comics in your Android phone or tablet, because we took away the most painful part of it: zooming and dragging!
We're sure you really hate reading comics with other apps, because you'll have to zoom in, drag the comic and then zoom out again a lot of times. With Rage Comics reader, all of that is gone! How can we do that? Using advanced computer vision techniques, Rage Comics Reader identifies each panel in the comic and shows them separately, one at a time. Give it a try, you'll realize this is absolutely the best way to read about FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU, Cereal Guy and Me Gusta.
But it doesn't end here! Rage Comics Reader let's you read all the hottest comics available on Reddit. And furthermore, check this impressive list of features:
- Automagic cropping, which avoids painful zooming and panning
- Access all the hottest, recently submitted and top rated comics from Reddit
- Save your favorite comics and read them even when you're offline
- Share your favorite comics with your friends by email, mms, on Twitter and on Facebook
You can find how to draw:
- Anime chibi characters. Also from comics.
- manga free step by step tutorial.
- drawing japanese comics and chibis.
- manga animals.
This app is suitable for teaching yourself and your kids how to draw, a great tool for art educators, and a fun activity that family and friends can do together! It can be very hard to pick up a "How-to-draw manga" book for the first time and not base your entire style on that particular artist's style. Develop your own unique style here. You can create a style which consists of many manga things!
It shows how to make a drawing from scratch in easy steps. Draw manga will allow you to draw you favourite manga characters just like a professional. You will learn to draw step by step the different models in the application. It has drawings of every skill level from easy and quick of making drawings, to complex and very detailed drawings for the most experts.
To create an eCard, you just have to select a template and then tap on the text to change it. When you're done, just click on "Save" or at the Share Button. Yeah, it's that simple!
If you want, you can also change the background color by tapping on the picture you chose, or change the font size.
★ Easy to use editor;
★ Use one of the 120+ templates inside the app;
★ Or pick an image from the gallery;
★ Or select one from OpenClipart website; (Use the search function!)
★ No app watermark.
★Tap and hold on the text to change the font color;
★On edit mode, tap on the selected picture to change the background color.
*All images used on this App were taken from Openclipart.org, including the online images from the search mode.
Comic Creator makes you create your own comic strips in one minute. When you use Twitter or Facebook or anything else to publish a message, what you actually publish is a short text or a photograph. It is cool but now it can be cooler. You can tell your story in the form of comic strips, with Comic Creator in one minute. You can select a page, use your photo, make your own avatar, draw a dialog box and add your text.
The mission of Comic Creator is to make comic strips a regular way for regular people (not an artist) to express themselves, as easy as the way of a short text.
One sentence tutorial:
Drag the image to the pages.
You can skip this at first and just download and try the APP at first.
1 Select the page pattern (1*1, 2*1, 3*1 or 4*1).
2 In the edit screen click the background button and the demo background image will appear in the right hand. Explore them and drag the one you like to the page.
3 Similar buttons are to select different type of image just like the background button. Avatar button lets you explore the demo avatars. Dialog button lets you explore the dialog boxes and when you drag a dialog box, you can make a text input. Doodle button lets you explore the self made cartoon avatar by Doodle Fun and it is highly recommended than you use the “Doodle Fun” APP with Comic Creator together to make the process more fun. Customize button lets you explore you SD-card and you can select directories photos or images as you like.
4 In the page you can drag the image to move the position as you like.
5 When you click a image or text, it will blink which means it is selected. Then you can use the edit buttons at the left bottom side to edit the single image. The meanings of the buttons are as follows.
“X+”: increase the image in the X direction.
“X-”: decrease the image in the X direction.
“Y+”: increase the image in the Y direction.
“Y-”: decrease the image in the Y direction.
“XY+”: increase the image in both X and Y directions.
“XY-”: decrease the image in both X and Y directions.
“Z+”: take the image to the front layer.
“Z-”: take the image to the back layer.
“X”: delete the image.
“C”: change the color of the image.
“R”: rotate the image.
6 The save button saves your comic strips as PNG files.
7 The share button lets you select your own way to share your comic strips with friend.
8 The “My Gallery” Screen lets you explore the comic strips created by you. Remember you can click the small image and to see it in more detail and more options.
* Comes with 70 Memes (Lolcatz, Doge, TronGuy and Many More)
* Camera - Take Image Directly from your Camera to Generate Memes
* Gallery - Pick Images from your Album to Generate Memes
* Font Options - Customize the Text with Dark and Light Font
* Share - Easily Share your Memes
* Easy to Use
Copyright Note - Most images used in this app are freely available but If you are a original meme creator and would like to remove your Meme/Image from this App, then simply send me an email and i will do that. Thanks.
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
Auto-download cover art, creators, characters, etc.. Just enter series titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add comics to your database
Just enter series titles or scan comic barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Comics will automatically download full issue details, including creator and character lists, sollicitation texts / plot descriptions and cover images.
* Catalog your comic collection & wish list
Track the issues you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed issue information like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, Publication Date, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse your comic database as an issue list or a cover "wall". View full issue information in the details panel. Group issues in Series or Publisher folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. desktop, phone and tablet) through the CLZ Cloud.
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
☆ Featured Comic Book App in Play Store ☆
★☆ 1,600,000+ downloads ☆★
❤❤❤ 55,000+ reviews! ❤❤❤
Never be bored again! Get the latest rage meme pics!
✓ Fastest and simplest to use meme reader for f7u12
✓ Swipe smoothly from one troll comic to other rage face
✓ Zoom in and out of troll faces as much as you want
✓ Share best meme jokes on facebook, twitter, messaging, email…
✓ Save favorite lol pics to gallery for offline viewing pleasure ;-)
✓ Endless scrolling for funny troll pictures
✓ Most popular ragefaces and funny face pics - always updated from Reddit (more sources coming)
✓ Lots of comics to select from: Hot, New, Top of the week, classic rage comics etc.
✓ Constantly updated troll jokes
✓ Get your daily dose of ragecomics: forever alone, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu guy, troll dad and more of the funnier and funniest comic characters!
Make you feel like a boss? Aww Yea!
Thanks to our users for their constant love and support. We will keep on improving this app and making it more fun, and look forward to receiving your feedback and bug reports. True Story!
U gusta? Problem? Email me right meow!
Stupid poem, as you are determined to read everything here..
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Gooby downlaod plz?
- ** WARNING ** Ads have been added. Don't upgrade if you do not want ads. We are trying to figure out some way to keep everyone happy - suggestions ?
- New: Now translated to Spanish also
- New: Use hardware acceleration when possible
- Speed up: data fetch, scrolling and save to disk
- Smaller APK: size < 1.5 Mb again
- Improved: German translation improved with support from Johannes F, Manuel A and Karl T
- Lots of minor bug fixes
- Bad: Ads
- Bad: Supports Android 2.2+ only now
- Improved: Reduce memory/space used - even faster
- New: can now be installed to external storage
- Bug fixed: No more repeated comics
- New: Internationalization!
- Improved: Robust comic preview loader
- Improved: Cleaner comics list
- New: More sources and more comics
- New: Added action bar on view screen with share/save actions
- Better quality of saved images
- Fixed the troll popup
- Looks better on Android 4+ devices
- Fixes issues with app slowing down with time, and using too much memory. Improved caching and cleanup!
- Read/Unread comics are marked now - easier to browse now!
- Share via email, facebook, twitter and many more!
- Dialog to avoid accidental exits
- Stability fixes - the most common crash/force close should be fixed now
- Save comic to phone feature
- Force close on settings menu - fixed
- Bug fixes/speed and stability improvements
- anonymously usage tracking of your app - helps us improve the application rapidly
- Stability improvements - fixed force close due to screen orientation changes while fetching the comics
- Fix polluting the gallery with rage images
- Faster and more bug/crash fixes
- Zoom/pinch for comics made better
- Prettier thumbnail stubs
- more UI improvements
Got a minute to kill at the bus stop, the bathroom (don’t worry, we won’t tell), or on your lunch break? Sounds like you need a mobile comic snack! Enjoy a quick laugh or get lost in a captivating story created by one of the thousands of artists on Tapastic.
* Read the Daily Snack to enjoy comics handpicked by our editors each day.
* Join the community and interact with creators when you like, comment, or share comics.
* Discover new, popular, and trending series, or explore our ever-growing collections. There’s something for everyone!
* Use the + button to subscribe to comics, then be the first to read updates as soon as they’re released.
* Support your favorite creators to earn rewards.
Download Tapastic and get started today—it’s FREE!
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Tapastic is the “YouTube of Comics”
“Tapastic is unique in its approach and its treatment of the medium.”
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES
“...Tapastic is worthy of notice. It aims to be the central location, sort of a YouTube of webcomics”
THE NEXT WEB
“[Tapastic is] a destination where readers can find serialized webcomics”
GET IN TOUCH
Mail us: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tapastic
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tapastic
Snap us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tapastic
If you like The Oatmeal, SMBC, xkcd, or Cyanide and Happiness, you’re going to love the comics on Tapastic! Series such as The Awkward Yeti, The GaMERCaT, HJ Story, Sarah’s Scribbles, Fisheye Placebo, Fail by Error, Randomphilia, PHD Comics, Cheer Up Emo Kid, Lunarbaboon, Owl Turd Comix, Up and Out, Channelate, Safely Endangered, and thousands more are all here to read! If you’re into manga and webtoons, there’s an extensive collection of series for you to explore. Some of these include JuJu’s Diary, Treehouse, Jack The American Ghost, Stray Dog, Like a Wolf, Season of Su, and Subway Line 1. From quick gag comics to beautiful long form dramas, there’s something for everyone!
Creators work hard to make awesome comics for you to enjoy, and Tapastic lets you directly support their passion. For less than a cup of coffee each month, you can help a creator make the comics you love! In exchange for continued support, you’ll earn rewards like access to bonus content or other thank-you gifts from the creator.
Are you a comic creator interested in uploading comics on Tapastic?
Check out the benefits of publishing with us at http://tapastic.com/creators, then start uploading for free on our website!
Tapastic is made with love in San Francisco and Seoul by an awesome team of comic fans: http://tapastic.com/team
All of our comics are uploaded by their original creators.
Content Policies: http://tapastic.com/policies/content
Terms of Service: http://tapastic.com/tos
Please note that Tapastic is only available in English at this time.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB or WiFi, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes an App Widget to show your library on your home screen.
The paid version removes all the ads and adds wireless synchronization. So you no longer need to connect your device to your PC to get your eComics from ComicRack for Windows. You can even invoke a synchronization directly from your device and your PC will send you all the new eComics from your lists.
Before buying please try the free version first and see if it works as expected on your device.
After buying, please use your 15 minutes return window to check out if everything works.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB and Wifi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
While you can have the free and the paid version installed at the same time, it is best to uninstall the free version.
Should you have problems with WiFi follow the tips provided in the FAQ and online documentation.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
Various iconic comic captions, explosions, smoke clouds, and bright comic heroes make it easy to create really amazing stuff using the app. Photos and selfies come to life with comic humor and your imagination.
Share them on social networks to impress friends and grab lots of attention
Use Eraser tool to overlap stickers with objects on your photo
Replacing faces on photos with character stickers, your photos become personalized and unique once you begin highlighting your friends' characters, emphasize actions and emotions on your photo. Install Comics Mask and you'll see just how easy it is to create some really amazing stuff out of your photos and selfies.
Works fine for engaging events, mind blowing scenes, and brilliant selfies!
Use Eraser Tool to overlap stickers with objects on your photo
Not sure about buying the app? Try Zombie Comics.
Not sure about buying the app? Try Love Designer