Great But when I try to access the logs through the app it crashes
Outstanding! Showed me every available sensor on the phone, including sensors I didn't know existed, which weren't shown by most other sensor apps. Also allowed me to view all data provided by the sensors. Also let me control the update rate of the sensors, which actually makes a big difference to orientation-related sensor reading values on Galaxy S5. Thanks a lot!
Hi Kevin, Thank you for the great app! I have a feature request: would it be possible to make it log sensor output data to the SD card, such as in a csv format? Shawn
Simple and ad free Thanks for providing a free basic sensor utility without ads. Works just fine.
==Version 1.4 (Version Code=7)==
* Supports Android SDK v4 thru v23
* Now supports logging (*.csv) of real-time sensor data to your device storage.
* Supports text file generation of all found sensor details.
* Option to delete all log files and browse logged files through an external file browser.
* App now requires write permissions to the device storage to support sensor logging. This was an unavoidable change to support this feature.
* As always, NO ads, still FREE!
Excellent app for sensor flash torch,flash light,Use flash as torch with sensors