The new mobile service of KGI Bank's corporate financial network allows enterprises to grasp the best tool for cash flow at any time
Personalized home page: Customize the shortcut function, the home page provides personal exclusive function settings, you can change it as you want, and you can do whatever you want
One-click asset analysis: Asset overview allows companies to understand the distribution map of deposits at any time
Account information push broadcast: Provide enterprise account transaction push broadcast service, receive and grasp cash flow at any time
Financial product inquiry: watch investment transactions at any time, allowing you to keep an eye on your financial management
Quick login: convenient biometric login, you can log in immediately
※Reminder: KGI Action Bank is available for Android 8.0 or later.
※Please use a mobile phone with an uncracked system, download mobile banking and install anti-virus software through the official software store to reduce transaction risks and protect personal information security.
1. Please avoid using the corporate financial network mobile device service through free wifi or unfamiliar and unencrypted wifi in public places.
2. When setting up your wireless network base station, please change the default password and user name from time to time and turn on the encryption function, and please use the wireless network name and broadcast network name (SSID) carefully to reduce the number of interested people Risk of penetration of mobile devices after connecting to your wireless network.
3. Please confirm the correctness of the mobile device service APP application before using the mobile device service of the Enterprise Finance Network.
4. The operating system of the mobile device must be the official version. Do not use jailbreak/crack/ROOT to ensure the safety of using the mobile device.
5. Do not click on unknown URLs and applications (do not install software other than Google Play or App Store) and recommend installing anti-virus software, and update and download the latest security enhancement software at any time to protect your mobile device.
6. The corporate finance network mobile device service will not send emails to ask customers to disclose account information or any passwords. If you receive such emails, please do not respond and delete the emails immediately.
7. The corporate finance network mobile device service has not cooperated with any website. Please do not inform third parties of the user code and password, and be vigilant to prevent fraudulent groups from extracting passwords to avoid the risk of accounting data leakage.
8. Please do not use explicit information (such as uniform number, personal ID number, birthday, phone number or repeated numbers) as the user code and password for login, so as to avoid being cracked by those who are interested.
9. When entering your password, please pay attention to your surroundings and avoid giving others the opportunity to spy on your password.
10. For your transaction security, please change the user password from time to time and do not share the password with other systems. If you suspect that the password has been leaked, you should change it immediately.
11. Do not record the password on the computer, mobile device or in a place that is obvious and easy for others to obtain, or transmit it by email or communication software (such as LINE, Messenger, etc.).
12. Please do not share your mobile device with others to log in to the corporate finance network mobile device service.
13. When logging into the corporate banking network mobile device service, if the system repeatedly displays the message of "re-login", it may be that someone else is using your identity fraudulently. In this case, please contact the bank as soon as possible.
The collection and utilization of customer information by KGI Bank Corporate Finance Network will be used within the scope of services provided by KGI Bank. Please review the privacy protection policy in detail. Downloading or using this software is deemed to have read and agreed to the privacy protection policy of the Bank.