*** With this application you can:
* Know all the directions according to the magnetic North which is obtained by the sensors of your device.
* Know all the directions according to the true north which is calculated by the internet network or the GPS(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM).
* Know all the directions with the GPS compass via the GPS world localization system.
* Know the power of the magnetic field to know if there are overlaps or not.
* Know the coordinates by the GPS world localization system.
-World localization system (GPS) and network which are necessary for the compass to localize the position and to calculate the real North.
- If the compass indicates the wrong direction, you need to calibrate your sensors.
- Keep your device away from magnetic fields, Because of overlap with the compass sensors.
- Compass precision depends entirely on the sensors in your device!.