- Latest and best news from across the world summarized and personalized just for kids
- Exclusive kid-friendly digital news channel with animations
- Challenging, online quizzes and trivia
- Fun contests and games
- Play and win amazing prizes
KidzByte is a free learning app for students that provides curated news and videos under categories like India & World, Sports & Entertainment, Education & Career, Fun & Learn, Weird & Wacky, Technology & Gadgets, Science & Discovery, Health & Lifestyle and more for young readers (grade 4 to grade 12).
KidzByte is one of the best learning app for kids with general knowledge, news and videos. Our content is kid-friendly, the language is simple, and quizzes and contests are included to pique curiosity. Few of our notable accolades:
* Best Edtech Startup Of The Year – International School Awards (2019)
* Best New Mobile App – Best Mobile App Awards (2019)
*******COLLECT POINTS AND WIN PRIZES:
15Under15 Contest – Win an Xbox One S, Lenovo Tablet, Kross Bike and more. Collect 50,000 points to win. Contest open for kids aged 15 years and below. (T&C Apply)
Weekly Topper Contest – Collect the highest points in a week by answering quizzes and reading the app daily. Winners announced every week win cool prizes. (T&C Apply)
Daily Contests – Fun and engaging daily contests with exciting KidzByte goodies and vouchers for winners. Winners declared daily. (T&C Apply)Want to collect more points?
Power Up for bonus points on quizzes, attendance and referrals.
Double Up for double points on quizzes.
* Kid-friendly news and articles
* Interesting animated videos to watch
* Do-it-yourself activities and tasks
* Zip through daily news updates
* Bored of reading? Try the audio feature!
* You can like and share your favourite articles
* Play quizzes and test your knowledge
* Earn points and win prizes everyday
*******ADVANTAGES:Adding value to Educators, School Principals, Teachers, Parents, Kids and Teens
* Begin the day with real-time news
* Foster independent reading
* Improve and expand vocabulary
* Improve English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Foster team-building through group-reading
* Impart life-changing lessons through real-world examples
* Cultivate the habit of reading
* Enable children to hold interesting conversations
* Enable kids and parents to talk about current affairs and daily topics
Do send us your feedback or suggestions. Feel free to write to us at email@example.com